WOW

wolfman

So i herd that wallys had some new stuff and i went and check it out and i had to leave because i was laughing so hard. They had a acro frag and some other things that they were trying to sell for 190 each , Oh it gets better so i was like darn i went to check out there fish and i must say that i the most espensive fish i have seen in my life, sohal tang 180 and a cheveron tang that they said was in its juv. stage which wasnt for you ready are you sure hold on to your chair 250.

Wolfman,

It seems that the only time that we hear from you is when you have something bad to say about a LFS. While Wally's might have some items that you think are too expensive, they are trying to improve the store and better their relationship with WAMAS. This doesn't happen overnight. What Thomas and Wallys have accomplished in such a short time is fantastic and I'm sure that it's only the beginning. How about focusing on the positive things they are trying to do to support the club rather than all negatives.

I for one am happy to finally be getting a decent selection of reef equipment and livestock around me and enjoy the discount I get from being a member of WAMAS. I would sure hate for a store to give the perverbial finger to all WAMAS members just because one member has a bad opinion of them.

I agree. Wally's has improved in the past few months. It's interesting how the negative comments are coming from someone too cheap to pay a $20 WAMAS membership...

-- Rob

Please keep the comments about others civil or in a PM

No "bashing", nit picking, or name calling of any kind

Fair enough.

But then you have to delete the original post as I see it as a "bashing" (and many other people too), not a fair rewiev of a LFS.

Fair enough.

But then you have to delete the original post as I see it as a "bashing" (and many other people too), not a fair rewiev of a LFS.

It doesn't have to be fair, it is an opinion so it should stay. My opinion is that I strongly disagree with the review. GO WALLY"S!

Fair enough.

Unfortunately for Wolfman he cannot post in the vendor experience section as he isn't a paid member. That being said, I did not view this as a bashing. What I got out of it was that Wallys is charging upward of $200 for tangs. Now, I don't know Wolfman, and I don't know whether he is telling the truth or lying, but I know that I certainly wouldn't pay $200 for a chevron or a naso tang.

If I did disagree with him I always have the option of ignoring him.

Garrett.

I agree. Wally's has improved in the past few months. It's interesting how the negative comments are coming from someone too cheap to pay a $20 WAMAS membership...

-- Rob

HAHAHAH ouch

Please keep the comments about others civil or in a PM

No "bashing", nit picking, or name calling of any kind

i agree with all. also this posting should also be in the vendor experiences section. not in the general forums.

Wolfman is not a member so he can not post it in that forum.

Bob,

Isn't that one of the privileges of the paid membership? If so pay up and post where it belongs and don't post bashing comments in the Gen Disc. My .02 as I know the ain't worth nothing now days. :wink:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thomas,

Can you confirm or deny the allegations? Lets hear it from the horses mouth first.

Raf

So i [sic] herd [sic] that wallys [sic] had some new stuff and i [sic] went and check [sic] it out and i [sic] had to leave because i [sic] was laughing so hard. They had a [sic] acro frag and some other things that they were trying to sell for 190 each , [sic] Oh it gets better so i [sic] was like darn i [sic] went to check out there [sic] fish and i [sic] must say that i [sic] the most espensive [sic] fish i [sic] have seen in my life, sohal tang 180 and a cheveron [sic] tang that they said was in its juv. stage which wasnt [sic] for you ready are you sure hold on to your chair 250.

just having some fun... :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

[

Hey i dont sit by my :comp: with my you no what in my hand waiting for someone to post so i can reply with something i have no idea about like some ppl i no, i thought it was funny how exspensive some things were. And i can say what i want your not the boss, i say these things to get a kick out of you idiots anyways, sorry for those who know what they are talking about unlike this guy. Anyways i understand that no one likes me on here boo hoo i wasnt bashing them matter of fact i bought all my live rock for my 180 from them so why would i bash them, i was just letting someone that was new to the hobby know that they were trying to rip ppl off. So next time that i find a place trying to rip someone off i wont say anything about it. :cry:

Edited by wolfman

PEACE BRO!

Fair enough.

I have a feeling you will now get your wish :lol:

I think this is getting out of hand. As far as the tangs go, yes, they were overpriced. I did that because, I want to finish quarantining them without anyone buying them so they can become our pets. I have since taken the price tags completely off of them and placed them in the display for all to see! The "$190" frags in question here are actually $20(right, Martin?) and they are official "Chris Thomas totm" frags. I think they are well worth $20. However we do have several different colors of 5-8 inch acro and mili colonies for $139 if anyone is interested. :biggrin: Not trying to start anything, just wanted to set the record straight. Those who wish to come and see the changes will, and nothing is going to change that. I look forward to meeting those people. Thank you for your time.

Thomas

[

Hey i dont sit by my :comp: with my you no what in my hand waiting for someone to post so i can reply with something i have no idea about like some ppl i no, i thought it was funny how exspensive some things were. And i can say what i want your not the boss, i say these things to get a kick out of you idiots anyways, sorry for those who know what they are talking about unlike this guy. Anyways i understand that no one likes me on here boo hoo i wasnt bashing them matter of fact i bought all my live rock for my 180 from them so why would i bash them, i was just letting someone that was new to the hobby know that they were trying to rip ppl off. So next time that i find a place trying to rip someone off i wont say anything about it. :cry:

darn, you all are harsh today. I personally have never been to Wally's, so I have no opinion either way. It is nice to know that if I were planning on buying any of these fish mentioned, that I should just look elsewhere due to the current prices at Wally's. That being said, it doesn't mean I'm not going to make a trip out there for some other fish/frag/equipment. It will be difficult to continue growing such a usefull site if every non-member is treated like their opinion doesn't count if we don't agree. This group and you fine people are too valuable to us newbies and I for one am fortunate to have so many opinions to sift through and help determine how I will set up my tank and where I will buy my fish/equipment from.

On that note:

SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL FISH STORE!!!

I think this is getting out of hand. As far as the tangs go, yes, they were overpriced. I did that because, I want to finish quarantining them without anyone buying them so they can become our pets. I have since taken the price tags completely off of them and placed them in the display for all to see! The "$190" frags in question here are actually $20(right, Martin?) and they are official "Chris Thomas totm" frags. I think they are well worth $20. However we do have several different colors of 5-8 inch acro and mili colonies for $139 if anyone is interested. :biggrin: Not trying to start anything, just wanted to set the record straight. Those who wish to come and see the changes will, and nothing is going to change that. I look forward to meeting those people. Thank you for your time.

Thomas

See there is a explanation for everything. Thomas is good people... I will definitely make the trip out to Wally's!

I regrettably recind my comments on this poster and any neccessary actions will be done!

Howard