Field trip to BRK

dzekunoi

We are going on field trip with Eve!

Sunday morning we meet to drive all the way to Manassas and enjoy shopping at BRK!

If anyone from MC wants to join us - we have a couple of spots in the car.

We are planning to depart around 9 am from Gaithersburg.

PM me or Eve if you would like to join! :bluefish: :fish:

Hmm. I might be interested...I live right near Eve.

But we're going away soon and I'm hesitant to buy anything right now...

I'd like to look around, though..

How long a drive is it?

offer

If you guys want to stop by my house for refreshments before heading back to MD, please feel free to do so. I am in Herndon, basically on your way between Rockville and Catharpin, VA.

Jacob

offer

If you guys want to stop by my house for refreshments before heading back to MD, please feel free to do so. I am in Herndon, basically on your way between Rockville and Catharpin, VA.

Jacob

Thanks Jacob!

I personally would love to see your tank. If we could stop by very much depends on going people's schedule. I'll let you know, but thanks anyway!

I'll PM for your address and map quest it in. Depending on the time coming back through we should be able to stop by. Should be some interesting games on Sunday afternoon - don't want to miss them :-)

offer

Jacob

CJ,

If these wonderful ladies (Inna and Eve) swing by your house Sunday, is there a chance you can send me a frag of your awesomely bright neon GSP (where the clown is in the picture)?

med_gallery_276_3_419269.jpg

Thanks

Raf