Pool Party Planning!

cowrie

Alright everyone!  Steve has graciously offered his place for a pool party next Saturday, July 10!  He is supplying the grill, plates, napkins, cups, and utensils (a few chairs).  Bring your own grillables.  We'd also like to have people bring a side dish, dessert or drinks.  If we could start a thread here with an idea of who is coming and what you are bringing it will make this party a real success!

I'll start with: cupcakes and some fruity iced tea!

Tamie

And I'll bring a few chairs!

Please do not forget... we will be making TANK FOOD as well.  I'll start a thread for coral chow and we will repeat the "bass-o-matic" for those who show an interest.

Also a tank tour...  Craig Kuhn's magnificent collection of tanks and (obviously) my tanks.

We look forward to those who can come and enjoy a nice summer day with WAMAS!

Oh Yeah, this is a FAMILY event.  Kids, spouses and significant others are all welcome!

s

Guest clownfish4
Is there also going to be frag swapping?  If so, maybe we should start a thread on what people can bring.

I am bringing myself and doris and 2 teenage girls

I will bring a :

2 big pacs of Nathans kosher hot dogs

buns for above

frag swapping is always on the radar screen.  I have tons of xenia and zoanthids looking for a new home.  Got mushrooms, staghorns colt and sinularia as well...

s

I'll bring a salad type dish- green based with lots of stuff in it.  Should be myself, Mindy and Abby.

Who's coming?  Please post here if you think you are coming.  We need to plan body count wise...

Looking forward to a nice crowd for a gorgeous Saturday...

steve

Forgot to say this but it is important.  All WAMAS sponsored events are non-alcoholic in nature.  Soft drinks only please.  This is a family event and we want everyone to get home safely!

Steve

Guest mikesroth

I think that we will be coming, we being Jen, Ryan (edit: Ryan is our 10yr boy) and Myself.  I will have to see what I can bribe Jen into making.  I know she will be intereseted in any Shrooms or Zoo's that people have.  She has YET to put anything in her tank.  So if anyone wants to sell or contribute to the "Put somethign in your darn Tank" fund.... :P hehe

Seriously, if there is anything particular we need let me know, and I will swing by the club (Price Club) and snag it, sodas or Condiments...

Joanna and I will be there, assuming she gets back in town on time.  Will post about people food and fish guts soon.

The girlfriend and I are coming - I'm bringing chips and queso.

Ummm....  as always... anyone gracious enough to pick the carless up at Vienna Metro...?  Maybe a shuttle back too?

Cheers

Mike

I'll be bringing my girlfriend, Katie, with me. I'll bring pie.

Luke C.

What about a sand swap as well where everyone brings a bag of sand, mix it up & leaves w/ a mix of sand? I'll bring some just in case.

Guest reverai

I'll bring a key lime pie...and some live sand.

Steve

Guest knech1

I plan on attending. New to WAMAS. Wife and kids have other plans. Will bring deserty dish.

Ken Nechin

Looks like a super fun party is shaping up!  So far we have:

Nathan-Hot dogs

Michael G.-green salad

Michael H.-(famous)queso and chips

Luyke-pie

Steve-key lime pie

Ken-dessert

Robert-soda

Tamie and Bob-cupcakes and iced tea

Maybe Dave and Mike R. who were undecided could bring some sort of side dishes?  Beans or salad-type dishes?

Feel free to PM me!

Tamie

Don't forget to bring your own main dish.  The shared stuff is for everyone.  Grillables are best... dogs, burgers, chicken, steak anyone?

s

Guest mikesroth
Ok am I allowed to laugh that Nathan is bring Nathan's hot dogs? :)   Actually, they are my favorite kind.  We will bring Ambrosia Salad, and Oriental Cole Slaw.  We are going to stop a Costco, so if there is anything else you can think of just let me know. :)

Guest greatwit
Ill be coming with some Kielbasa for the grill. Maybe some salsa and chips too.

I plan on attending with the wife, what else is needed? maybe more drinks?

A reminder for all.. this is a potluck.  You bring your own beverages (non-alcoholic) and main dish.  Share a side dish.

Grill is available for the main dish.

Do bring chairs.  I have quite a few, but with this crowd, not enough.

Club is providing plates, napkins, cups, etc.

Quite a crowd forming.  This is going to be a great WAMAS event!

s