Huge New shipment Sept 12

johnnybv

A list of todays arrivals, ORA tomorrow, and one more from Florida the following day.

Coral Beauty Angel - Centropyge bispinosus

Singapore Angel - Chaetodontoplus mesoleucus

Royal Gramma; Atl. - Gramma loreto

Flametail Blenny - Meicanthus atrodorsalis

Lawnmower Blenny - Salarias fasciatus

Copperband Butterfly - Chelmon rostratus

Yellow Longnose Butterfly - Forcipiger longirostris

Firefish Goby - Nemateleotris magnifica

Purple Firefish - Nemateleotris decora

Rainfordi Goby - Amblygobius rainfordi

Yellow Clown Goby - Gobiodon okinawae

Pearly Jawfish; Atl. - Opistognathus aurifons

Dragon Pipefish - Corythoichthys intestinalis

Desjardinii Sailfin Tang - Zebrasoma desjardinii

Gold Rim Tang - Acanthurus glaucopareius

Powder Blue Surgeon - Acanthurus leucosternon

Powder Brown Surgeon - Acanthurus japonicus

Yellow Tang; Haw. - Zebrasoma flavescens

Cryptic Sixline Wrasse - Pseudocheilinops ataenia

Six Line Wrasse - Pseudocheilinus hexataenia

Carpet Anemone: Blue - Stichodactyla gigantea

Emerald Crab 12 lot; Atl. - Dromidiopsis edwardsi

Fiji Live Rock (50-150 lbs) - Lb. Scleractinia sp.

Tonga Rock: Fusion - Scleractinia sp. (1-165lbs)

Cleaner Shrimp - Lysmata amboinensis

Pistol Shrimp: Candy Stripe - Alpheus sp.

Astrea Snail; Atl - Lithopoma tectum

Cerith Snail; Cerith sp.

Nassarius Sand Snail - Nassarius sp.

Tiger Sand Conch - Strombus sp.

As Promised 2 more shipments.....

ORA

Picasso clown Pair

Neon Bobies

sand sifter gobies

Squamossa clams 3-4" with turquoise rims /spots

derasa clams

Blue Milliporas

Grape / purple Montipora digitata

Rose milliporas YES MORE!!! SEEMS TO BE A HOT FRAG!

Blue Torts

Turquoise staghorn acros

WAMAS SPECIAL ALL $69 SPS FRAGS $ 59 THIS WEEKEND

A new distributor for us!

Red Ricordia mushrooms

Blue Ricordia mushrooms

green ricordia mushrooms.

John

Yep, both of you asked for them, I have 10 in stock.

John

I asked for one? No... I've been telling folks that I got one from you and it is amazing how well mine cleans the sand. :)

Not to distract from your post... but do you have the light cover and lights? I want to pick them up too when I come in this weekend to pick up the salt.

I kinda want the Yasha Hase Shrimp Goby you had/have... Is it still there? And the candy stripped pistol shrimp.

Guest Bemmer

Hey John,

I'll take Eric's conch as well. I look forward to coming out to see you this weekend. It has been awhile. :biggrin:

BTW, you have an awesome list of fish...but I was wondering if you have any Midas Blenny's coming. I was looking for the ones from Austrialia (I heard that they are bright yellow)

Rebecca

I asked for one? No... I've been telling folks that I got one from you and it is amazing how well mine cleans the sand. :)

Not to distract from your post... but do you have the light cover and lights? I want to pick them up too when I come in this weekend to pick up the salt.

I kinda want the Yasha Hase Shrimp Goby you had/have... Is it still there? And the candy stripped pistol shrimp.

Sorry about the conch, no problem, seems like there will be plenty of takers.

I do have the light cover and bulbs, and I have one yasha and pistol pair in stock. Also 2 pairs of yellow watchman and tiger pistol shrimp.

John

Hey John,

I'll take Eric's conch as well. I look forward to coming out to see you this weekend. It has been awhile. :biggrin:

BTW, you have an awesome list of fish...but I was wondering if you have any Midas Blenny's coming. I was looking for the ones from Austrialia (I heard that they are bright yellow)

Rebecca

I do have an African Midas blenny in stock, eats like a pig, and is very active.

John

Johnny,

As I mentioned to Byron, Will be out Friday if all goes well for the following:

Firefish Goby - Nemateleotris magnifica

Purple Firefish - Nemateleotris decora

2 Rainfordi Goby - Amblygobius rainfordi

1 Yellow Clown Goby - Gobiodon okinawae

2 Boxes Salt 200g

I have a tiger pistol and yellow watchman that I added to my sea horse tank and it is absolutely amazing the sand moving and cleaning that has taken place in that 54 corner tank- Very neat and helpful combo!

Guest Bemmer

I do have an African Midas blenny in stock, eats like a pig, and is very active.

John

yeah, that is the one. It is bright yellow, right? :biggrin:

How much?

Rebecca

I have a tiger pistol and yellow watchman that I added to my sea horse tank and it is absolutely amazing the sand moving and cleaning that has taken place in that 54 corner tank- Very neat and helpful combo!

John and Lee,

I would be interested in a Yellow watchman goby/pistol shrimp pair for my future sea horse tank. Currently, I have two Yasha Gobies (no pistol shrimp) and a bicolor blenny in the 40 g tank. Any issues with adding the goby/shrimp pair with the other gobies in the tank?

Thanks

Rebecca

How much?

Rebecca

John and Lee,

I would be interested in a Yellow watchman goby/pistol shrimp pair for my future sea horse tank. Currently, I have two Yasha Gobies (no pistol shrimp) and a bicolor blenny in the 40 g tank. Any issues with adding the goby/shrimp pair with the other gobies in the tank?

Thanks

Rebecca

Hey Rebecca,

I saw you were looking to add a a watchman shrimp pair to your horse tank. the tank is big enough, although a watchman can be aggressive towards other gobies. But I think they will find their homes and be ok. On the flip side I would take out the bicolor blenny, he will pick on the seahorses when you get them. They are somewhat aggressive to their own kind. I had a 2 spot blenny in with my horses but he would pick on them often. Not that it would kill them but he would annoy them and they would get frustrated and swim away. So I would not recommend a Bio-color in with your horses.

Just me 2 cents.

I too have the Tiger pistol and Yellow Watchman combo. They are great fun to watch and the Pistol definetely gets the award for "Busiest Creature" in my tank. He is always digging, moving sand and rearranging.

Thanks,

John

How much?

Rebecca

John and Lee,

Thanks

Rebecca

Rebecca, I have seen dirrerent variations of the colors, this one is on the darker side. Bob answered the question on the goby and shrimp.

John

I plan on coming in this weekend to pick up my salt and I was wondering if you have any pom-pom crabs in stock?

Thanks,

No, but I should have porclin crabs tomorrow.

John

Luciano,

get in on the BlueZooAquatics order... they have pom poms.

Thanks I totally forgot about that! :cheers:

I was too late :(

If that porcelain crab is still there I might give that guy a chance.

johnny,

if they are large porcelains....i want 2 also....can even pre-pay if need be.......

been wanting some for a while.....since byron spoke of bringin some back from fla.

Bryan

johnny,

if they are large porcelains....i want 2 also....can even pre-pay if need be.......

been wanting some for a while.....since byron spoke of bringin some back from fla.

Bryan

Guys, only 2 porcelin crabs came it, so it will have to be first come first serve. I will order them again in the future.

John