Ellicott City new to hobby

Benogan

Hi All,

I've recently moved to Ellicott City and have enough space now to finally get into the hobby. I've been planning to for some time and was curious if there's a good community up this way and if there's any good local stores you'd recommend for supplies.

Thx for any help! Hoping to get started soon.

Welcome to the addiction... I mean hobby :biggrin:. I don’t have any info on stores up there. This community is very helpful. Take it slow and do your research. Feel free to ask questions on the forum.

Welcome! You will find people here at WAMAS super helpful. Tons of experience here. I’ve only been at this a couple years but this community has helped me immensely. Best of luck. Enjoy the ride. 

Welcome!

I considered new myself just being into the hobby for a year. Lots of great people and information here. WAMAS is really a fantastic community.

Just remember that patience is the most important qualification for this hobby.

Welcome to the group and the hobby!!! I’d recommend Tropical Lagoon in Silver Spring.  You could also check outHouse of Tropics in Glenn Bernie, or Congressional Aquarium in Rockville.  But if you have any questions or need any help, this is a great community for that.

Edited by DFR
correction

• 2 years later...