ORA Tour Thursday

johnnybv

Umm, one question I got... What exactly is ORA?

-- Rob

Oceans, Reefs, and Aquariums I believe the countries largest aquaculture facility, and where we get all of our captive bred clownfish, neon gobies, clams, and rare frags.

ORAfarm.com

John

Wow, I am very jealous! Have a great trip, take many photo's, are you taking request? If so I vote for some galaxea and their pink stylo. As far as questions to ask them, I am very interested in the algae culturing vats and specifcally the air-generated method of tumbling to culture them.

I would be interested in:

Scripps Pink Millepora

Purple-tip Bottlebrush

and I midas well get a:

Chip's Acropora - Acropora sp. :biggrin:

Depending on price

WOW what a visit!!! Lots of info and pictures to share once I return. I had the opportunity to hand pick and order, you can only imagine!!!

Learned all about the Macro tumble process very simple!!

Picked up a case of ORA Glo, their new pelleted food.

Order will arrive next week, clams, frags, and incredible neon dotybacks, gold/blue hybrid neon gobies.... and more!

John

WOW what a visit!!! Lots of info and pictures to share once I return. I had the opportunity to hand pick and order, you can only imagine!!!

Learned all about the Macro tumble process very simple!!

Picked up a case of ORA Glo, their new pelleted food.

Order will arrive next week, clams, frags, and incredible neon dotybacks, gold/blue hybrid neon gobies.... and more!

John

Can anyone guess how pissed off I am that Johnny got to go to ORA and I didn't ? :cry:

A) Really Pissed off

B) Extremely Pissed off

C) Very Pissed off

D) All of the Above

Byron

Thanks for those $5 maximas and croceas! They really look great next to those $5 ORA torts you sold yesterday!

Heh.. you got ripped off. I got buy 1 get 1 free on those huge maxima's for that price.

Heh.. you got ripped off. I got buy 1 get 1 free on those huge maxima's for that price.

You guys had to pay? I got one for free and a 20% off coupon for my next "purchase"!

Hey John, how much are the hybrid neon gobies going to be? I'm interested in some depending on the price.

You guys kill me!!

BYRON have i fired you latley?

I believe the hybrid gobies are going to be around $39, they are cool!

I will post my macro algae findings when I return Silly Simple! and soooo obvious!

JOhn

Are you going to have another info unveiling with hambergers & hot dogs and we bring the side dishes?

That was fun and the fall is a great time to do it, heck anytimes a good time to do it.

Do I smell a "BRK Algae social and football game"?

Are you going to have another info unveiling with hambergers & hot dogs and we bring the side dishes?

That was fun and the fall is a great time to do it, heck anytimes a good time to do it.

Do I smell a "BRK Algae social and football game"?

I think That is a Great Idea. Maybe when Johnny and I get back from Macna we can have a Social at the shop and go through what we lear.... Ok i can't keep typing this with out laughing. Everyone knows Johnny and I are going to just go out there and drink everyone under the table.

Byron

So now we have to deal with both of you at MACNA... Dang.... We'll everyone owes me a beer so :cheers:

Dave

So now we have to deal with both of you at MACNA... Dang.... We'll everyone owes me a beer so :cheers:

Dave

Free for all at BRK! Bring a bucket for corals and a fishing pole for koi!