I’m back!!! 34 gallon frag main system build

FindNem0

So, I sold my tank over two years ago to pay for my divorce and I’m ready to get back in. It feels great!!! I’m excited that I get to share this new experience with my girlfriend.

I’ve decided I’m going to start with a frag tank. Deep Blue rimless 36x18x12.  I picked that up for $160 and 25 lbs of rock.

I picked up a 36” Nova extreme pro.  This was a steal. I got it from a Wamas member for $60. This is a $400 light.  This will make great for cycling and getting my system alive. 

I picked up a Ecotech S-1 return brand new for $200. Should be here this week. 

My girlfriend and I built a stand out of pallets Saturday night. It actually turned out great. I still need an idea for the door. Im searching pinterest. We wanted a barn style door that slides. 

Check out the picks below and comment what you think. I want a Vertex omega for a skimmer. I had great success with that skimmer on my old system.  Eventually I will have Radion gen4 pros . I Still need a sump. 

32F241D9-0470-4AEB-A4C9-EC8587804D38.jpeg

723B370B-E45A-432E-8DDC-0BE3B7FE5D39.jpeg

Edited by FindNem0

Looking good, I have a headboard I built out of pallets. Everybody asks me to build them one, I always say it's almost free .99, just do it yourself!

It almost looks like a fireplace down there, lol. 

• 3 months later...

Following along.  I love the stand!!! Leave it open, it looks like it was designed to be without a door.