Tank security cams

After The Incident (tank cracked) my husband has brought up the idea of getting a camera to watch my fish tank wall remotely. Even if it's just for peace of mind while we're away I think it might be a good idea. Has anyone done something like this or have any recommendations? I'm trying to stay as budget as possible.

You can use old cell phones!! There are a ton of security camera apps that use old cell phones as cameras. Alfred Home Security Camera comes to mind, but do your research since many of them have various pros and cons.

i also favor the wzye cam.

i have a Wyze Pan cam that does the trick for me

Plus, at 25-30 bucks, its a steal and even has night vision

I just gave away a camera for free! Good suggestions on here. 

I've got BLINK home security cameras that are also Alexa compatible.... I like them!  But I barely use them as they're supposed to be and haven't done much with their functionality.  Since I travel all the time, I've got one pointed at the tank (but it's low vis) and one at the cat food bowl.  

Edited by TrueTricia

When it says 14 days free cloud recordings does that mean unlimited up to 14 days and then it deletes things for new space? Or does it mean that after 14 days you have to start paying for a cloud based service/subscription?

I think it is 14 days worth of storage for free. After that, they start deleting stuff.

I bought a 128GB card from amazon for $20.

SanDisk 128GB Ultra microSDXC UHS-I Memory Card with Adapter - C10, U1, Full HD, A1, Micro SD Card - SDSQUAR-128G-GN6MA

Update: the Wyze camera requires a micro SD chip in order store and play back in the cloud. Home Depot had another Wyze that came with the chip. However, you can purchase the chip online for about $8 for a 32GB. I picked up two 64GB chips for $22, since I bought two cameras.