new store in Rockville, anyone gone yet?

guppychao

yeah, I have. I actually work there. We are getting everything up and going and will have a lot of fish/coral tanks. We are slowly bringing everything online and in the tanks.

Scott

I have been there, I got 50lbs base rock from them at a really good price, 2 packs of frozen food, 1 bulkhead and so on... cool thing the owner said "I'll go ahead and give you a club 10% discount but I'm not sure if it was a one time deal or will be permanent, but I'll tell you this... he is planning on running monthly specials for clubs and would like to organize perhaps a club event in the future...

Overal A+++++ on my book.

Owner: Way cool and very helpful

Staff: scott711, 143gadgets, cbashaw and rsaavedra (I'll stop by when I'm in the neigborhood with a little free time and help out around the store - look for me with the mop/broom in hand :wink:)

We are offering 10% off all non sale items for WAMAS Members all the time.

Starting next month we will be offering specials for members.

We are offering 10% off all non sale items for WAMAS Members all the time.

Starting next month we will be offering specials for members.

new to the club. do i need proof of membership or do you take our word for it. thanks

new to the club. do i need proof of membership or do you take our word for it. thanks

We will take your word for it. The discount is for members of any Aquarium club BTW.

They received a nice shipment of fish and corals yesterday. Prices are really good. I picked up a small crocea clam and a open red/green brain at a very reasonable price. I'll try to stop by this afternoon and take some pictures of what they have so you have an idea of what I'm taking about. Best part 10% discount for WAMAS members. I love it!

Raf

Raf,

Did you get to stop by and take Pics today? If not I'm working tonight so I'll bring my camera and post some pics.

Raf,

Did you get to stop by and take Pics today? If not I'm working tonight so I'll bring my camera and post some pics.

I'm going down with Antonio in a few minutes and I'll bring my pump don't forget to pick it up.

Raf

Check Wintergreen Plaza in Rockville - it's next door to the Food Lion.

Very nice little store. I bought exellent live black worms there - my mandarins are thrilled!!!

Guest Larry-T

Does this store carry freshwater as well as saltwater fish? I breed a lot of bristlenose plecos, killlies, some dwarf cichlids (Nanochromis nudiceps), and a few rare livebearers right now. I'm always looking for more customers <grin>.

Hey, those are nice shots. I like the anthias (female lyretails?), but I didn't see them when I swung by Saturday night.

Are they still there?