Sign in to follow this  
achansek

DC pump 600GPH.

3 posts / 58 viewsLast Reply

I am looking for suggestions on DC pumps that will help me get 600GPH. I have a 30g tank with 1" outlet and 3/4" inlet.

I was looking at Jebao 3000 but I was afraid that even the lowest setting might be too high.

I prefer DC pumps for the control and silent operation but if there are other options, let me know.

The sump is 3 feet below the stand.

Thanks in advance,

I have that Jeabo (I think) on a 30 gallon cube - it's not too little flow. My pump is supposed to up to 600 gph, and I think I have it tuned down about 50%. The "lowest" setting is literally zero flow, so I'm not sure if we're talking different things, but mine is fully adjustable 0-100%. It's not the best "name" DC pump, but it's been a solid performer for me.

The Jebao 3000 models (wp, dcs/dcp) are all rated around 800gph, so with the head loss should give you a little more than 10x turnover at 100%.  If this is your first choice, you will be fine with the output (even when it is on max), though I’d probably also run it around 50%.