All my shrimp are gone?

Except for my pistol shrimp. 

I have an IM 30 that's topped off with RO, gets a water change every three weeks, filtration via tunze 9004, intank media rack converted to refugium. 

I had a cleaner, 2 sexy shrimp, 2 peppermint, and a glass anem shrimp. Everyone was fine until the hurricane, I lost 1 sexy shrimp after 7 hour outtage. Everything else was fine. Over the last 2 months the 2nd sexy, 2 peppermint, cleaner, and glass anem shrimp are all gone. 

Only recent addition is a small royal gramma. 

Residents: high bar goby/.5 peppermint pistol, trip of 3 small ocillaris, green emerald crab, non-anem hosting porcelain crab, 2-3" bta. Misc hermits, snails, fighting conch. All had been in the tank with all the shrimp (save the gramma) for at least 3 months. 

Don't get what gives? 

I've never seen a bristle work in the tank, no hydroids, aphasia, etc. 

Feeding 3 x a week. Clean the skimmer the same. 

Royal Gramma can be aggressive, even to shrimp. Often you'll see missing antenna, forelegs and such first, though. Do the disappearances coincide with the addition of the RG?

I don't think so but I failed to pay close attention to the remaining invert members when I dropped the gramma in (its pretty small). The shrimp would disappear into the rock work for periods of time so I wasn't alarmed until I realized the cleaner and peppermints weren't flying out of the rock for mysis which I only feed for approx every 2 weeks. 

I checked the water params, nothing seemed off. There are fringe things I don't have kits for but if it was invert specific chem I would have expected to lose the star fish, hermits, crabs, corals etc.