Deltec Rep

epleeds

Adam Derickson - battlecorals

That is where I ordered the pump and impeller; pump shipped right away but it took over six weeks to get the impeller. Glad Marine Depot came on board. 

Marine Depot has said that they are now the exclusive US dealer. BC used to list deltec products on their website, but they are now noticeably missing.

I took that to mean that other retailers in the US will be ordering Deltec parts through Marine Depot, who imports it, at wholesale prices but they were free to sell on their site, probably with some MAP requirement attached.

Maybe BattleCorals is in the middle of figuring out the new rules and relationship before they sell it again.  

Also, maybe the reason madweazl had such a hard time getting parts was because the business deal with Marine Depot was in process and there were some transition pains.

I also ordered an impeller through Sewatec out of Germany 21 June that is schedule for delivery on Tuesday (shipped today) so it either took them two weeks to source one or they just process orders extremely slowly.