New Lumenarc Dealer introductory offer!

johnnybv

OK, you know me by now, I like to start off strong with new lines that we bring in. I am offering 10% off the internet pricing on Lumenarcs website for any reflector listed below, and no freight! Win win for all!

How do you get in you ask? First off you need to be quick as I want to place this order on friday!

Go to the website -- http://www.pacificgardensupply.com/products.asp?cat=2

PM me with your order by noon on friday June 1st I think. I need product number, quantity, then payment either over the phone, or via paypal.

Act fast on this great offer, the Lumenarc III is what some of the clubs greatest tanks have over them, John Copillino, and Rik leishman just to name a few. :bounce:

John :cheers:

That is a really great deal, you should post this on CMAS board as well. The savings on the shipping alone on these is more than worth it.

@!#$% IRS!!! I so wish I could right now, but the wife would hang me. You're killing me.

Maybe if I just hacked a few more SM frags off..... :idea:

An amazing offer there John and we should all thank you (despite you butchering the spelling of my name! :biggrin: ).

For those of you who don't know the Lumenarc, read the Advanced Aquarium article written by Sanjay Joshi that put Lumenarcs on the map and all other reflectors to shame... Reflector Article... or just look at this spectral graph, showing the Lumenarc casting near perfect 2'x2' light square perfect for many of our systems... before the article in '03 they were known by many reefers, just not of the coral kind if you know what I mean... Those that have seen the 500 gallon Penn State tank know that just four of these reflectors light the 500 gallons without a dim spot anywhere!

lumenarc.jpg

Props John for being in touch with the state of the art of the hobby... you LFS owners are supposed to be clueless! :lol2:

Cheers,

Copps

An amazing offer there John and we should all thank you (despite you butchering the spelling of my name! :biggrin: ).

For those of you who don't know the Lumenarc, read the Advanced Aquarium article written by Sanjay Joshi that put Lumenarcs on the map and all other reflectors to shame... Reflector Article... or just look at this spectral graph, showing the Lumenarc casting near perfect 2'x2' light square perfect for many of our systems... before the article in '03 they were known by many reefers, just not of the coral kind if you know what I mean... Those that have seen the 500 gallon Penn State tank know that just four of these reflectors light the 500 gallons without a dim spot anywhere!

lumenarc.jpg

Props John for being in touch with the state of the art of the hobby... you LFS owners are supposed to be clueless! :lol2:

Cheers,

Copps

Lets see, where do I start.......Sorry for butchering your name, all I ever see is Copps everywhere!!!

As far as LFS being clueless, I have learned from people like you and many others in the WAMAS group.

Thanks to all!!

Order is going in tomorrow, so all in favor send a PM.

You guys are welcome to post this where ever you want, I dont know CMAS group.

John

My wife says, "Well BUY them already if you want them so much. Stop spending all your time looking at them."

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: I'll take 3 A3 minis. :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

My wife says, "Well BUY them already if you want them so much. Stop spending all your time looking at them."

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: I'll take 3 A3 minis. :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Got it, thanks for your order I will let you know when they arrive, do you need the AC / fan stuff too?

you LFS owners are supposed to be clueless! :lol2:

Cheers,

Copps

Yeah John, you need to dumb-it-down a little, or is thay what you hired Byron for?

HA HA HA

Not only is he clueless he's really SLOW WITTED. I mean, it took him DAYS AND DAYS to come up with "HA HA HA"

:wig:

Not only is he clueless he's really SLOW WITTED. I mean, it took him DAYS AND DAYS to come up with "HA HA HA"

:wig:

Hey !

I was out of the country it only took me 2 days to come up with that!