1300&1500 Gallon Aquariums-Ocean Blue Restaurant

Capital Aquarium

Capital Aquarium is happy to say we are now servicing Ocean Blue Island Grills 1500 & 1300 gallon aquariums! Be sure to check out Ocean Blue Island Grill for awesome food and drinks....and of course the aquariums!

Congratulations! Somebody here recently mentioned these tanks and said that they were impressive.

Just in case people don't know where the restaurant is, let me put the address down...

Ocean Blue Island Grill

21438 Epicerie Plaza

Sterling, VA 20164

(571) 375-2312

Hows the food there? I heard mixed reviews but that was close to when they first opened. I never trust the first few months.

Edited by Bruleyii

I'm following this as well.

My favorite restaurant is RumFish Grill (with massive aquarium wall) on St. Pete Beach in Florida. It would be nice to find something similar locally. :-)

• 4 weeks later...

I went to Ocean Blue last night with a friend and can honestly say this place is the real deal. Congratulations on this accomplishment Capital Aquariums! The tanks are simply amazing and stocked with some pretty sweet fish. It's pretty rare when you bring a lady friend to a restaurant and they have ZERO negative things to say about the food, drinks, and atmosphere. They've got little sushi boats that continuously sail by on a looping lazy river, it's pretty sweet. I would definitely go again and recommend others. Only thing to note is if you plan on going during the evening you better make a reservation or you won't get a spot next to the tanks.

SZ1m0gBh.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/p/BQYGTQxhDoIto0fYGDn23qDQJgyIbAfcX_Je2k0/?taken-at=1595315350790455&hl=en

Thanks Matt! They are coming along nicely, there are still some tweaks and thing we want to improve on with them but as we all know in this hobby nothing happens overnight. Despite being there 2x a week I still have yet to eat there but it is on my to do list!!