Petco

Joshifer

I just found that fish on the floor, so we know it isn't because of sickness or fw. It may have gone carpet surfing on its own, but I have a bad feeling that maybe it slipped away when I thought I was putting it in the tank. The net was too big to fit in the bowl, so I took the fish out with my hand; I was holding the bowl over the tank to keep that from happening, and I thought I saw all the fish in the tank, so I'm not sure. Poor fish.

There were the only 3 yellow tails at that store, so there will definitely not be any when that clearance sale comes around. I kind of want a handful of them if I set up the 120.

But maybe I will get lucky and these two will form a bonded pair. They have been staying around each other a lot, but that could be because they are scared in the new place.

Edited by treesprite

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the other fish there that may or may not be for that alleged sale, were diamond goby, fox face, starved-looking yellow tang, hippo tang (looked OK), some other type of tang I couldn't see well enough to identify, a blue devil damsel, 3-stripe damsels, a lunarae wrasse, several bangai cardinals, 5- or 6-line wrasse, and maybe some things I couldn't see in the top row of tanks. I kind of want that diamond goby if it is still there for clearance price.

I hope the new tanks give a bigger space for the larger fish they carry.

Edited by treesprite

I feel like I am the only one that have had no issue with PetCo fish (Congressional PetCo): 3 Bangaii Cardinals (sold), baby Hippo Tang, Yellow Clown Goby, all very healthy and doing well... *knock on wood*  the Congressional PetCo's tanks have their ups and downs, I am guessing it has to do with who are taking care of the tanks.  Germantown PetCo's aquatic department always seems to do a good job with the given equipment.

Btw, I think there is a 20% off sale at PetCo for saltwater fish & inverts this weekend.  :laugh: