Clowns.

Joshifer

So my two clowns pretty much claimed the whole tank. Their everywhere they don't stay in one area.

Their nipping at brittle star legs that move. So I think their aggressive. Lol. Their also tormenting the GSP and pipe organ they was finally starting to open and their pestering them. Their not bothering the frog spawn tho. (that I bought hoping they'd host) they also nip at the Micro hermits shells whenever they see them moving. Little devils.

So adding a clown goby that doesn't grow larger then an inch is out of the question. They'll kill it won't they. Or some sexy shrimp.

Stats are ammonia and nitrite 0. Nitrate 5. Bio filters doing great.

Edited by Joshifer

First what kinda clowns are they lol Jerks smh. Also The sexy shrimp need star fish to survive so if that's something you plan on buying to feed them that's awesome. They are great for ridding a infested star fish problem. Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wouldn't add anymore fish. 2 clowns in a 6 gallon (4gallon volume) tank is max in my opinion.

+1; except that I would say you are already over capacity.

First what kinda clowns are they lol Jerks smh. Also The sexy shrimp need star fish to survive so if that's something you plan on buying to feed them that's awesome. They are great for ridding a infested star fish problem. Good luck

I'm sorry but what? I think you have sexy shrimp and harlequin shrimp confused.

+1; except that I would say you are already over capacity.

It's not permanent. Going bigger in December. But their a little too viscious so I'm not gonna add anything else.

Osc cheapy clowns. Ones a misbar so that's cool. But I ain't adding anything else their little. son of a guns. Lol. Just gonna add corals. I like those more then fish. I found a 20 cluster of watermelon zoos for $8 on Craigslist gonna grab those for color.

I found a 20 cluster of watermelon zoos for $8 on Craigslist gonna grab those for color.

Be VERY cautious with any livestock you buy that way, from an unfamiliar source (e.g., CL and Ebay).

Be VERY cautious with any livestock you buy that way, from an unfamiliar source (e.g., CL and Ebay).

I have coral RX I dip them in. I changed my mind on the zoas their boring they don't wave around lol

Harlequin shrimp need stars to survive, not sexy shrimp.

I'd wait to get your other fish until you have a larger system. It very well could be that you want a different species once you're less space-constrained.