Few pictures from my new 220g build.

nextlevel808

Here is a few pictures from my new build. New just need to get my second eb8 working and figure out how to dial in my skimmer so I can use both pumps. I want to say thank you to a few members that have helped me in my build so a thank you to Ron W., Alan M., and Rob. Hope you all enjoy the build as its been a 4 month process and my old tank crashed in meantime so I now get to restart with all new coral.

http://s1042.photobucket.com/user/Joseph_Quick/profile/

Great looking build.  I especially like the way your red pvc runs around the back wall to the sump.  white pvc there would have looked tacky.  I also like the way you tiled your basement floor so there won't be spill issues in the long term.  Very smart.

I like it a lot, very clean install. why so many dosing containers?

I think its so he can dose different alcohols throughout the week depending on his mood.

I like it a lot, very clean install. why so many dosing containers?

On my old system I just upgraded to this I was dosing brs 2 part, vodka and vinegar, this one I'm not sure yet as there is no coral but I might do 2 part plus few extra trace elements but I'll figure that out down the road and once I start test them all.