Fish stores in PA

khh27

I'll be near Pittsburgh on business week after next. Anyone know any good stores between Winchester and Pittsburgh?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Nothing around winchester thats for sure

Yea just didn't know about pa. Plan on taking 522 out of wincester to 76 I believe it is to new stanton.

Do you live in winchester

I grew up in Pittsburgh.  Aqua world is your best bet for reefing.  They have a few incredible display tanks.  Frags are pretty cheap but since you are on business I assume you are just looking.  I lived about 10 minutes from that store and honestly didn't even know about it until after I moved although I didn't get into the hobby until about 5 years ago.  When I visit my parents I always make a trip there just to look at their display tanks. 

No near Gordonsville va. Going through Culpeper 29 to 66 wincester to 522 to 76

I grew up in Pittsburgh. Aqua world is your best bet for reefing. They have a few incredible display tanks. Frags are pretty cheap but since you are on business I assume you are just looking. I lived about 10 minutes from that store and honestly didn't even know about it until after I moved although I didn't get into the hobby until about 5 years ago. When I visit my parents I always make a trip there just to look at their display tanks.

I might stop during the week then if I see anything stop by on way home to purchase. I won't be in Pittsburgh per say but new stanton which is looks to 45mins. That place looks very promising from there website. Pittsburgh looks to be only options nearby in route