New to the WAMAS site.

I'm pretty new to the site although I've signed up a while ago.  I've never posted anything.  Well my question is quite simple.  I would like to purchase coral frags, colonies, or possible sale items on this site from and for other reefers.  I've been stuck on Craigslist searching day and night for deals.  I'm located in the Downtown DC area.

welcome to WAMAS. sounds like you need to sign up as a member to gain access to the classified section. you will make your registration fee back at least ten fold by the end of the month buying all the coral available from vendors and other members here. look forward to hearing more about your tank in the build section and seeing what goodies you pick up - enjoy your stay!

Welcome and thanks for stepping out of the shadows!  :laugh:  Marco's given good advice in post #2. Click on "Join" in the blue ribbon at the top of the regular website (or follow this link) and it'll open the "hidden" world available to members. For an advance look at the benefits of membership, click on the link in my signature below. Thanks for your interest in WAMAS!

Wcorbin, Welcome! Great answers, looks like you've been linke The $20 quickly pays for itself to gain access to the buy sell trade areas.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks everybody I signed up as a member as of yesterday seems like I missed out on a lot of deals lol. Oh well I will be checking out more often and quick my Craigslist habit lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

welcome to WAMAS. sounds like you need to sign up as a member to gain access to the classified section. you will make your registration fee back at least ten fold by the end of the month buying all the coral available from vendors and other members here. look forward to hearing more about your tank in the build section and seeing what goodies you pick up - enjoy your stay!

Thank you I've added a few livestock currently have a Yellow Tang, (4) Bangii Cardnals, Pair of Clowns, a weird 6 leg/arm red star fish (I got from my buddy Steve at Quantum Reefs), Blue Linkin Star, Brittle Star, Red fire shrimp and stunk cleaner shrimp, CUC of just snails. I don't think my tank is ready for pics just yet but I will upload what I have in another thread