SWAG BAG STUFFING

YHSublime

WAMAS, I have a need for swag bag stuffers on Tuesday (9/1,) from noon-till whenever we are done. If you are able to get to the Marriot (same place that we will be hosting MACNA) and help out, we NEED your help. 

Please let me know if you can help, and I'll add you to the volunteer list.

These are people who are currently scheduled, so please don't double book:

Squishie89 Squishie89-Father mrnicholson83 toastiireefs dhemmer cynthia1756 lynz LCDRDATA LCDRDATA +1 cliftonsong Squishie89 Squishie89-Father Ryanj1105 mrnicholson83 toastiireefs bvhtaz rayr18 dhemmer cynthia1756 cliftonsong

Isaac,

I'm getting there at around 8pm Tuesday, and if you're still at it I'll join you after I've done the few things I need to do with registration to be ready for the morning.

Isaac,

I'm getting there at around 8pm Tuesday, and if you're still at it I'll join you after I've done the few things I need to do with registration to be ready for the morning.

Thanks Alan. We will see if it's still happening so late!

dont forget to add Dshnarw and I to your list.

Yes, you are both on there, but we still need some extra hands! 

Just so people don't get the wrong idea- for months now, we have scheduled to have 2 4 hour shifts of 10 people helping Tuesday from noon-4 and 4-8pm.  But because of all the other things going on Wednesday and not having enough volunteers to support resuming stuffing if needed, we MUST get things done Tuesday.  We have also had a few last minute additions for goodies from vendors.

Between a hard deadline and last minute increase in work, we are putting out the call to see if anyone else can lend a hand.  If you can't be here for long periods of time that's fine.  If you can provide 1+ hours at any point, it would be nice to have you there.  I'm guessing most people may have availability after 5 when they get off work and that is fine.  If we ended up with 20 people from 5-8, that would still be helpful.

If things go well and we end up not needing lots of help, we will update this thread and find other ways to waive people off.

Thanks all.  And don't be surprised if you see more posts like this in the next few days.

Edited by DaveS

Can I bring along a couple of 8 yr old boys?  I.E. is the hotel's fire insurance current?

I would say yes, so long as you can keep them on track! 

i can help in the afternoon. 

Thank you, Scott.

I'm going to help stuff swag bags tomorrow (Tuesday) from noon for several hours, but then leave before rush hour.  If anyone wants to carpool instead of take Metro, we can split the parking fees at the hotel.  Just respond to this post or send me a message, I'll check and get right back to you.  I can either come up I-95 from the Lorton exit or I-66 from the Fairfax exits.

Thanks Dave, hopefully you're there with the minions, or at least on your way!

I (we, us) appreciate your help!

SECOND SHIFT. First shift rocked and rolled, they are going to stay until finished. No need to come if you have not left yet, I have PM'd all of you individually.

Thanks to DaveS for running a tight ship and all of Tom's crew for getting the tables loaded with swag to make it easy for us.  We had 4 assembly lines going at the same time and lots of volunteers to pack the bags.  I had to leave with my boys at 3:15 before the child labor law enforcement inspector showed up.   

See you tomorrow or Thursday.