NEW HOURS -- Friday

johnnybv

Effective imediatly we will now open at 10 on Fridays. So 10 - 8 thurs & Friday, sat 10-6 sun 10-5. There may be an addition of tues wed depending on knowledgable manpower availability. Anyone looking for a few hours during the week please let me know, must be open to learn about Koi as well. Great employee discount -- COST!

John

Johnny I'd be interested in telecommuting myself. B)

Now if we could figure a way to tele transport live stock we would be on to something! ;)

Now if we could figure a way to tele transport live stock we would be on to something! ;)

hey!

i want to work from home!

Effective imediatly we will now open at 10 on Fridays. So 10 - 8 thurs & Friday, sat 10-6 sun 10-5. There may be an addition of tues wed depending on knowledgable manpower availability. Anyone looking for a few hours during the week please let me know, must be open to learn about Koi as well. Great employee discount -- COST!

John

Awesome.. those are business hours.

Awesome shop, well worth the hike out there. Just a word of warning to the others. If you live in Reston, ignore the mapquest directions, they sent me down the greenway to exit 8W to 50... Take 7100 or 495 -> 66 to get out there. It took me 40 mins to get there following the MQ directions w/no traffic and 20 mins to get home using 66 - 7100 with typical midday Friday traffic.

Karl

Awesome shop, well worth the hike out there. Just a word of warning to the others. If you live in Reston, ignore the mapquest directions, they sent me down the greenway to exit 8W to 50... Take 7100 or 495 -> 66 to get out there. It took me 40 mins to get there following the MQ directions w/no traffic and 20 mins to get home using 66 - 7100 with typical midday Friday traffic.

Karl

Thanks Karl, glad you enjoyed your visit. It was great to meet you.

John

I have an idea. Paul and I can telecommute. We can call into the shop and tell Byron what to do for us!!!

Brilliant!

ahhhhh, sure..........?

you're fired :lol:

Nah, I already fired him this week....lol

I need him now, let him stick around at least until koi season is over. Then I will have to fire him so he doesnt spend all my money from Koi season again. :2thumbsup: