Triton Water Testing at MACNA? Onsite?

Reefer_Madness

Does anyone know if Triton will be offering onsite water testing at MACNA?  I saw that they offered a limited number of free tests at MACNA in Denver, but I haven't heard anything about 2015.

I don't know the answer to that, Ben. That's something to ask of Triton. Can't hurt to bring a sample along just in case.

I don't know the answer to that, Ben. That's something to ask of Triton. Can't hurt to bring a sample along just in case.

I'll write Triton and find out. I'll post their response.

Good thing I always keep a water sample in my pocket, just in case!

I may have to do that too. The only thing I am afraid of is after waiting in a long line waiting for my turn it is closed when my turn is next.

I can't imagine they could do this sort of testing on site? The equipment they used seemed big and expensive to break down the water molecules.

I'm sure they will probably probably hand out free test kits for you to send in etc

I can't imagine they could do this sort of testing on site? The equipment they used seemed big and expensive to break down the water molecules.

I'm sure they will probably probably hand out free test kits for you to send in etc

That makes more sense.

They brought the equipment to Denver last year (it's bit), but I don't think that they were offering free testing. But, it was running and it was pretty cool to see. I'm not sure what Ehsan's bringing to this show this go-around, though.

If interested in the test, Unique Corals sells it here: http://uniquecorals.com/dry-goods/triton/triton-labs-reef-aquarium-water-test-single-test-vials-with-return-shipping.html

What is that in your pocket or are you just happy to see me.

It's a water sample, really!

Reminds me of a quote from unknown:

"Happiness is like peeing your pants, everybody can see it, but only you can feel the warmth."

It's a water sample, really!

Reminds me of a quote from unknown:

"Happiness is like peeing your pants, everybody can see it, but only you can feel the warmth."

So true.

• 3 weeks later...

Just talking with Eshan (President of Triton).  Their lab is not coming with them.  He's busy doing other things and can devote the resources to running water tests the entire time.