Shark keepers

linkfalcon

Hey guys I been swamped with work and not been doing good keeping up with my corrals was wondering if any of u guys keep sharks this new girl I'm dating loves sharks lol just trying to get ideas and idea do what I would have to change on the tank to be able to keep sharks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Use the $$ you would spend for a giant tank (even to hold the smallest species), or wobbegongs, fresh foods, vitamins, excellent over sized filtration and take her somewhere nice.  If it's tough keeping up with corals b/c of work (I totally understand) sharks won't be good idea.   

Use the $$ you would spend for a giant tank (even to hold the smallest species), or wobbegongs, fresh foods, vitamins, excellent over sized filtration and take her somewhere nice.  If it's tough keeping up with corals b/c of work (I totally understand) sharks won't be good idea.   

+1

The only person I know that is successfully keeping sharks other than the aquariums has a 14 ft hexagonal pool in his basement for his sharks.  I would bet its 10,000 gallons or so capacity.

Hahaha, Why don't you just take her to the baltimore aquarium she can watch the shark all day. just took her there whenever she wants to see it.

This has Ace Ventura written all over it.

I had several of the cat and bamboo sharks in my 600g tank. They need fine sand and a large filter/skimmer. They can't be trusted with smaller fish like wrasses and anthias. The nice thing about them is they don't need frequent feedings so you can go away for short vacations and not worry about feedings.

When I was on travel, I did not feed my fish for about 5-6 days and they were all doing fine. I just did not trust anyone else beside me to feed the fish since I did get overfeed that causing fault water and dead fish.