Clownfish is hosting GBTA!!!!

Oprah Wrangler

Hello WAMAS,

I inherited a tank about a month ago from a friend.  This 24 gallon Nano-Cube came with a candy cane pistol shrimp and a paired ( not yet mated) set of clowns.  The female is a Misbar True Perc and the male is a False Perc.  On Monday, my man Vince at Quantum hooked me up with a gorgeous GBTA.  Last night I had the extreme pleasure of witnessing the pair discover their nem.  The female is loving this thing.  The male is still showing great trepidation about hosting but she is convincing him otherwise.  I was up till 2am gawking as things unfolded.  I LOVE THIS HOBBY!!!  Just thought I would share.  Thanks Quantum Reefs for the light, the nem, and all the help and support!

Very cool, Andre. Thanks for sharing the excitement. Post some pics, though, when you get a chance.

I wanted to take some last night Tom but I didn't want to disturb the magic.  I hope to get some video with my phone tonight and I will post it if it comes out.  Thanks for posting and reading.

• 2 weeks later...

Fixed. Just paste the youtube link. No need to link to the URL using the embed-link feature.

See the syntax in Step 2 in this post. That's what you're aiming for.