Reef farmers... This look familiar?

GraffitiSpotCorals

http://www.reeffarmers.com/limitedrcfrogskintortuosa.htm

Looks JUST like my bad azz which I have had for about 6 years. They are selling small fragments for 150 :0 Looks like they have it in low light and I am not sure why they use the word grafting in there either. In my opinion they need to hire a photographer! I wonder if this is one of the corals they say has been lost for the past ten years that they just got back. They sent an email out saying they got a bunch of new le stuff and found some old stuff. Nothing worth noting except the 24k efflo.

That coral looks similar to the Granulosa that I have and my wild Acro that I got from Fazio.

Oh I wish I could get $150 for a small frag cause I have some huge colonies that need trimming

Edited by epleeds

Most of the tort like corals that have a green base look the same in low light. When you give them higher light that's when you can see differences easily.

I am not sure the rainbow granny is actually a granulosa either, but its still nice!

So I have the bad azz from Paul, the coral from Eric, and a rainbow granulosa. Maybe it's my lighting but they all look totally different. Maybe as they fully acclimate from the parent tank lighting to my tank, I'll realize I have multiple frags of the same thing.

aquarium7043.png

That coral looks similar to the Granulosa that I have and my wild Acro that I got from Fazio.

Oh I wish I could get $150 for a small frag cause I have some huge colonies that need trimming

I thought that coral looks just like the one Eric gave me.