plumbing question

jamal

i still have my 180 gal up and if you are facing it i have a 125 gal "fuge to its right. my boiler/waterheater sit between the two tanks. before i had a dart pump water over and then gravity feed back. now that the wife has decided that that will not work anymore i cant gravity feed. would the alternative be to put another dart or similar pump to bring the water back over from the fuge back to the sump now that gravity is no longer an option? does anyone need clarification on what i tried to convey here?

In my opinion- You will never match the flow and cause a flood.

Even if you use float switches to shut one pump off if it was faster than the other pump you WILL have a flood eventually.

Dont do it

In my opinion- You will never match the flow and cause a flood.

Even if you use float switches to shut one pump off if it was faster than the other pump you WILL have a flood eventually.

Dont do it

1+

Even if you manage to match the flow. If one pump failed, you will have a flood.

Is there a technical reason (something other than "the wife has decided")  why the gravity feed won't work? 

well the return pipes are running in the door way where the boiler is. so when the repair guys come and i am not home it is an issue with access.