2 Years and an undisclosed amount of money later

Crob5965

It's been 2 years since I made the switch from freshwater to saltwater, I have learned a lot about about the hobby thanks to forums like WAMAS, I enjoy looking back on my initial tank pics and seeing for far things have come, progress is hard to see when you look at the same tank every day, so it's a nice reminder to see how things looked when I started out.

Dec 2012

post-2633739-0-27097200-1415660700_thumb.jpg

Edited by Crob5965

$10 each!  Man your are getting ripped off! Mine are either free frags or only $5 each.....so my wife is not too upset. :rolleyes:

Thank god coral is only $10 each otherwise the wife would be most upset with me

Haha, my initial thought as soon as I saw all the growth and additions! It's been great to have you here as well, congrats on your 2 year anniversary! Grab a beer and celebrate with your tank, get the wife something nice and show her she's important also!

$10 each!  Man your are getting ripped off! Mine are either free frags or only $5 each.....so my wife is not too upset. :rolleyes:

Once you get to the spot that it looks like Crobb is in, and I think you probably are at well, everything should become a trade. I just don't happen to mention that the trade involved me trading cash for coral.

congratulation. now, you have advance to the next level. bigger tank and sps only.

I have a 125 in the garage drilled and ready to go, I leave tomorrow for a couple of months, I will make the switch early January, although I will be moving within 12 months so maybe the fun sponge will kill that project before it gets started

Haha, my initial thought as soon as I saw all the growth and additions! It's been great to have you here as well, congrats on your 2 year anniversary! Grab a beer and celebrate with your tank, get the wife something nice and show her she's important also!

Wife got a new car over the weekend, it's going to cost her more than she thinks

• 1 month later...

Thanks Guys, I am starting to have some Hair Algae growth, i'm sure it's due to me being gone a lot and not doing regular W.C and tank maint. I ordered the Dual GFO/Carbon reactor from BRS, should be here today, not sure if it's really necessary with a fuge but I'm sure it wont hurt.