What the heck is this?

Sharkey18

Laura, I downloaded it to my phone and my desktop and the MOV file is all black. It plays, but there's no image. At only 16.85KB in size, it's really small. There can't be much video data in a container that size. MOV files typically take up a lot of space and you may bump up against file size limits here if you try attaching it to a post like you did. Try uploading to youtube and post the youtube link here.

Error on my end read

"Windows Media Player cannot play the file. The Player might not support the file type or might not support the codec that was used to compress the file."

.MOV is Apple Quicktime's extension.

To embed it, no. I don't think that I have a media descriptor to embed movies saved on Photobucket. I should look into that.

Unfortunately, I can't open the link that you provided above. My office blocks private photobucket accounts as online personal storage. Others should be able to open it and render an opinion.

hmmmm.... yeah i took it on my iPhone.

any way to imbed it from photo bucket? I tried but kept getting a ?.

http://vid955.photobucket.com/albums/ae40/sharkey1818/IMG_0762_zpsii1nvbnz.mp4

That link works for me on my phone. I don't know what that is... Looks like a bunch of worms!

Im thinking some type of nudibranch?

I've never seen a nudi like that, but I've not seen everything. You think maybe that's why you were having some zoa issues?