!! WATCH OUT VA - ERC is coming to you !!

monkiboy

i got a few folks in and around fairfax that have placed orders and will be doing an ERC DELIVERY at Fair Oaks Mall on Thursday, 8/21 @ 12:45pm - 1pm. shoot me or richard a PM to coordinate your delivery if you want instead of shipping.

if you're in the fairfax area and looking for some primo specimens of coral or fish, shoot one of us a PM and we'll have it ready on thursday!!

I'll be there to pickup my Evergrow individual LEDs  :cool:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks for bringing the truck for the tank move, more than just fish delivery!

Man.. that's sweet I'd love delivery to Springfield but would like some pics of your current stock to select frm.

are you checking out the live sale going on right now? videos are uploaded of 90% of all livestock. it's crappy indirect lighting so the fish are more brilliant under reef lighting but still is a great opportunity at fish that have been through a comprehensive, personal, and unmatched quarantine process for fantastic deals, sir. feel free to PM me with any requests. thanks!

• 1 month later...
(edited)

with the live sale come up it's worth mentioning we are making regular drop offs in reston throughout the week now and no need to wait until the weekend!

additionally, drop offs in manassas and woodbridge are conveniently being handled with ease and we are starting to see a bit more traffic of orders from there so don't be shy folks! get the word out and let's get some ERC livestock in your tanks!

live sale this weekend is a great time to take advantage of this convenience and fantastic deals on gorgeous corals and truly the healthiest fish you can buy!

Edited by monkiboy