Do any LFS in VA have Marineland DD's on display?

Ryan S

As the title states, do you guys know of any LFS in VA who has a 300 g deep dimension on display? I want to show my wife...

On Saturday 7-5-14 my 250DD will be arriving at my house.  You can come see it and help us move it in the house :) We are in Leesburg so not far from you

Thank you!  It has been a work in progress LOL.  With the basement flooding out and having to repair drywall etc might as well upgrade the tank LOL

All this DD talk is leading me to believe that WAMAS need a DD Owners Club. I am now the proud owner of a 150DD. Wife wanted me to consolidate my reef lab in the garage!!! In addition I hate the factory stand IMHO it is way to short for my liking.

All this DD talk is leading me to believe that WAMAS need a DD Owners Club. I am now the proud owner of a 150DD. Wife wanted me to consolidate my reef lab in the garage!!! In addition I hate the factory stand IMHO it is way to short for my liking.

Congratulations, mate.

• 2 weeks later...

Tropical lagoon in silver spring has one.  Sort of a hole in the wall. but has healthy salt water fish and corals