Petco $PG Sale June 29 - July 11

Crob5965

Just swung by petco to see if they were having a $ per gallon sale any time soon and they had an event calendar that said 29 jun-11 July

Figured it was worth passing on

I know everyone could use 1 more frag tank or sump lol

Oh my. Every time there is one of these sales I debate getting a 40b to re-do my sump. The 29 is not big enough, but the 55 I had was too big so I went back to the 29 (the advantage being though, that the 29 is drilled and the 55 couldn't be).  Not sure what to do, but I guess I have until the start of July to figure it out. Thank you for the heads up.

usually only tanks in stock up to 50gallons...

so if your looking for a specific size you may have to hit a few before you get it...

yeah the largest tank they include in the sale is a 4ft 55 gal 

they usually have 10g, 20H, 20L 29G 40B and 55G, but like small reef said, typically the 40B's and the 55's go fast so you might want to go 1st thing on day 1

also you need to have a petco rewards card to get the $ PG sale price, which I believe you can get at the checkout if you dont have one prior

ive heard you can also request them to hold a 40 breeder for you (or the store i went to did for the person who was in front of me)

I've never had trouble getting a 40 breeder during the sale.

lol is there anything you dont buy

Isaac is probably the reason there's never any left 

Now now.

The one at Baileys Crossroads just past 7 Corners ALWAYS has them. They also have a bit of a larger tank selection than most of the Petco's, which is weird, because they aren't huge.

yeah Frederick Petco usually has at least 6 40B's in stock, when I was in Kansas it was hard to pick one up because they only got 1 or 2 at a time