Information about Exotic Reef Creations!

Most of you by now know us for high-quality corals at great prices and our high-integrity operating standards. But what about the GEAR and EQUIPMENT to keep those corals shining their brightest, tank running smoothly, or just when you need that "one more tank" to add to the collection?!

Well if you didn't know already, it's time you became informed on some of the great deals we offer on the whole gamut of reef geek toys and gear.

We can get it ALL at GREAT prices with FANTASTIC service and a smile to boot ;)

So before making an impulse purchase, contact us and we'll work with you to get you the best deal possible. Below are some of the brands we sell:

Perfecto/Marineland Tanks/Stand/Canopies
All Glass Aquarium Tanks
Ecotech
Reef Octopus
Innovative Marine
Tunze
MRC - My Reef Creations
CoralRX
Phoenix HQI
XM Metal Halide
Kessil
Aquabox
ORA
Reefbrite
Fauna Marin
Evergrow
Neptune
Reeflo
And Many More!

Look forward to working with you all - thanks for checking us out!

+1.  Can totally vouch for ERC.  Rich got my Marineland 150 starphire cube ordered for me and even hand delivered it to my house for a banging good price.  

They are top notch when it comes to customer service not only with their corals but all aspects of your tank needs from your lights down to your sump and much much more

Jacks of all trades! Good to know!

• 2 weeks later...

No rush as I wont be moving for months. But starting to research 180gallon reef ready 6foot tanks if you can price out the brands you carry with stands. thanks :)