The ever so popular FUNGIA!

(edited)

Fungias have become ever so popular over the last few years.

They accept small portions of food which is awesome to watch, they can tolerate water that is a little dirtier than your typical SPS can handle, and they are downright easy to care for!

Not all fungias have to be expensive either! Here are a few that are very bright at very reasonable prices and they will stand out in any aquarium!

DSC_0023_zps0b24e95b.jpg

The ever so popular Helmet fungias, one of our best sellers! Small body but nice tentacles to set it off, not to mention bright green!

$25

DSC_0024_zpsd8b2454c.jpg

Nice Rim on a bright green fungia

$45 SOLD

Fungia_zps2c1723d2.jpg

Larger fungia with a bright green contrast!

$45

OddballFungia50_zpsdad77f2d.jpg

Oddball fungia $40

Has some purple and white streaks throughout and a purple mouth!

Fungia85_zpsf3b04ce1.jpg

This fungia is truly ODD!

It gets these little white specks all over, then it gets some little black specks occasionally as well.

There is also small tentacles that extend!

$85

Edited by ExoticReefCreations

seriously, your photos are getting really good. sharp, great white balance, and enough depth of field to really appreciate how these look and all in really shallow water. impressive - good on you, buddy!

The prices on the more colorful ones are going to be about double I would guess. I bought one if their large orange / with streaks of other colors last week. It is gorgeous and healthy. I paid over $100 and it was worth it. I'll try to post a pic later, but my pics generally suck. 

Bottom line, awesome corals, decent prices!