CHEAP! Used Equipment, Tanks, and Sumps!

Reef eScape

(edited)

Garage sale at Reef eScape!  Too much to picture, but if you're looking for something we probably have it!  Please excuse the mess in our store room- a lot to get rid of.

Stop by this Friday 2-6 or Saturday 10-4 at 11141 Lee Hwy, Fairfax, VA 22030

150 gallon aquarium (just the tank).  The center brace is broken so needs to be repaired or replaced (we're including TWO frames so you'll have everything you need): $85

807F05B3-45D8-400C-8F33-D5F767C31F46_zps

Various Sumps- we have more that aren't pictured $40 OBO

8A952500-BCF8-4693-A036-039445F472F8_zps

28AA6319-B474-4332-81AB-642E95E54084_zps

HOB CPR Sump $40 OBO

76D39D7A-2B29-4722-A957-2700A999BD85_zps

Ecoplus 1/4 HP Chiller $200 OBO

9967233F-173E-4245-8ED6-9499A626CC35_zps

Used pumps!  Lots of maxijets: $5, various other powerheads, rio pumps, mag pumps, external pumps too!  Swing by for prices on those.

6F4F72D8-8BD8-4ABC-9A3D-10D8CFAD8920_zps

Lights- 6 ft, 5 ft, and pendant T5 and Metal Halide lights.  Prices vary but we have a whole carts worth

D4148661-808D-49FF-9993-FD4ABF7B0B3C_zps

Edited by Reef eScape

John, you are kind, but I gotta laugh. I'd need to rent a tractor trailer. 

MaxiJet pumps from $5

External pumos from $20

MH ballasts $40

MH pendants $40

Sumps $40

T-5 Retro kits

6 ft fixtures

Skimmers

Lots lots more... must make room.   

Sam is finding more stuff all the time.  Come in Saturday!

Ben, we have a few What kind of skimmer are you looking for?  Hang on the back or in sump?  I'm sure we have a used Tsunami ATO. 

Ben,

Thanks for coming in today.  We didn't talk about skimmers...  about how much space do you have? 

Phil

I found a skimmer from a friend, thanks though. Had a good time talking and lookign through your stock. Ill be back sometime soon.

matt, not sure how big that is exactly, but we have a 20L sump as well as 30*10*18.5 sump that might fit in there.  We also have a much smaller ~8 gallon sump that will almost certainly fit.

(edited)

I need to re-measure my dimesions...but the 20L definitely won't fit through the doors...had tried that. The biggest standard size thing I got through the door openings is a 20H. My working plan was to use the 20H and something else less than 24" long and do a split sump.

What are the dims on the 8g sump? Anything else I might use as well? I'm not wedded to using the 20H I have on hand. I'd like to get an RODI reservoir and the split sump (includes drain/skimmer, fuge, return pump areas) inside the stand. I think max width of each door opening was 15" or 16".

There is a little less than 24" front back inside the stand at the split between the doors...and a little less than 48" length available.

Feel free to PM...I'm starting to clutter your thread.

Edited by matt

16*8*12 are the dimensions on that.  Don't quote me on 8 gallons, I just guessed.  

Dimensions on the 20L are 30*12*13, seems that it would fit through the front, but maybe too long?  I don't believe we have anything else yet that is already sump ready, but we do have a few other tanks laying around that can easily be made into a sump.  We could help you with that.  As far as a reservoir, the "8g?" would be perfect for that, otherwise we have a few buckets of various sizes that could work.  We also have a bunch of pumps that would be perfect for use as an ATO.  

Swing by this Friday or Saturday if you can and we'll see if we can brainstorm something for you!

Thanks,

Sam