!!! SHOW-STOPPER FRAG SALE NO.1 !!!

monkiboy

(edited)

time to do things a bit different this round with FRAGS!!

all pieces have been fragged and cooking for over two months. NO FRESH CUTS HERE!

**i am NOT a "chop-shop" cutting down browned out colonies and selling nubs the next week not knowing how they'll do or with little chance of success in the buyer's tank. ALL frags are encrusted and branching out with the some of these almost fully encrusted over already!! what that means for you is a super healthy frag with less time you have to wait before it "takes off" with growth in your tank that is more stable.

all frags are pest-free and come from a pest-free system. all frags have been dipped twice with bayer and have been through multiple inspections to ensure they are pest-free and of the utmost health before being offered for sale!

all pieces are approximately 1" with the largest frags around 2.5" - you will not be disappointed!

we have tons more cooking in the oven so STAY TUNED for some more sps-love  :wub:  from ERC!

the photos aren't great but i'll always make sure that they are as accurate as possible to the actual coloration of the corals you receive.

BUY 1 frag = $40

BUY 3+ frags = $30 each

BUY 5+ or more frags = $25 each

post up here or PM me with the representative letter of the colonies you want and i'll get you taken care of in a jiffy.

all sales are first paid, first served in order to be fair to everyone - there are NO "dibs" :tongue: paypal is mg@marcosjr.com. if multiple payments come through for the same pieces, i'll refund accordingly same day.

i'll be happy to coordinate a pick-time and location convenient for you or can even ship for those interested at some awesome fedex rates!!

happy fun taking advantage of this awesome deal before someone else beats you to it!

B, C, & D is sold

b2479c89-e45d-4f55-8f85-0766f5910417_zps

b83e7860-06c8-4b4c-89bb-20b9842d4a82_zps

ALL SOLD

f4836868-0ed4-477d-8e8d-fa980af394d5_zps

P & N & O are SOLD

073b4400-32f9-4dab-927a-afcab865f858_zps

R & S is SOLD

f729b369-0a01-4d7f-9d27-bd621e310f25_zps

ALL SOLD

d4a90f99-2d14-4d18-9299-c605f6f1e005_zps

Y is SOLD

d9ac83c5-b3f2-4d25-88bb-4e5f6ac3e362_zps

ALL SOLD

109cf3d5-1abc-4367-a2c2-002bc8b2c07f_zps

Edited by monkiboy

Wow!!

Nice to see fully encrusted frags.....always grow faster and settle in with my tank than fresh cuts..

Now I need my lights to come on so I can see what I can fit....impossible to resist this....must beat Isaac to it.......

Wow!!

Nice to see fully encrusted frags.....always grow faster and settle in with my tank than fresh cuts..

Now I need my lights to come on so I can see what I can fit....impossible to resist this....must beat Isaac to it.......

I slept in this morning, so you might have had your chance,

Sending PM bud, wicked nice pieces you've got up there!

Crap i screwed up and had to leave for cheerleading and flag football and now in the bright sun i can't see the pics no one order anything more until i get home lmao

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

thanks for all the interest folks.

those sold have been marked above their photos. please reference them as i'll keep the list up to date and make refunds if necessary on multiple purchases of the same pieces.

i keep getting ask "which look the best?"...frankly, they all look amazing. i only put out for sale the ones that look great now and are ready to go. i'm not selling just to sell. i want to share some really nice encrusted frags with folks so pick confidently and enjoy!

I picked up my pieces this afternoon and couldn't be happier! The corals were encrusted and look great in person. Buy with confidence. 

I picked up my pieces this afternoon and couldn't be happier! The corals were encrusted and look great in person. Buy with confidence. 

enjoy - thanks!

(edited)

ok - still have a few pieces left but they are going quick. don't hesitate!

SOLD MARKED UPDATED

Edited by monkiboy

D, N, W, B2, and X sold?

all sold items are updated and marked above the corresponding photo sir. shoot me a PM and i'll take care of your order and payment in a jiffy and get you squared away with your goodies!