Ricky Bobby the clownfish swims all day long...

nova423

• I thought crusty the clownfish in my tank was mentally retarded but it looks like thats just normal clownin around behavior. Oh well its better than finding a whole rat in my cobb salad at applebees. Looks like ricky bobby can shake and bake under them power heads.

• I thought crusty the clownfish in my tank was mentally retarded but it looks like thats just normal clownin around behavior. Oh well its better than finding a whole rat in my cobb salad at applebees. Looks like ricky bobby can shake and bake under them power heads.

a whole rat? did that actually happen?

Clownfish are goofy.  He must be all jacked up on Mountain Dew.

The OP said he came at him like a spider monkey.

• I thought crusty the clownfish in my tank was mentally retarded

That's how I feel about both of mine... They haven't done anything to redeem themselves as of yet.

So, do you now own Applebees? 

My brothers clown lays on his side on the sand bed 3/4 of the day.  You throw food and he pops right up and darts around for a minute then goes back to laying down.  lazy SOB