crazy shark vs. diver

dread240

Heh, spear fisher gets a love tap from a shark...happens fairly often. Note the blood streaming from the lionfish just before the sharks comes after "him". Not sure why he held on the the catch bag full of other bloody fish.... :why:

I am iffy about this video. I am afraid people will just use it as evidence on why sharks need to be eradicated (like Australia's current leader). 

I am iffy about this video. I am afraid people will just use it as evidence on why sharks need to be eradicated (like Australia's current leader).

I agree. Instead of "crazy shark vs diver", this thread should be "crazy diver vs. shark". Wave food in front of any animal, you have to expect that it may take a bite...

That's his own dumb fault! I mean what did he expect to happen when spear fishing by sharks. I agree, I sure hope it doesn't turn into a "this is why sharks are bad" video.

oh I hold no fault on the shark at all. I guess I should have put crazy! shark vs. diver lol.

Anybody that wants to fault the animal when you're in it's domain is stupid. That's like falling into a pit of snakes and stepping on them and being mad one bit you, or angry that the bear took you out because you were walking around with a raw steak on your back. It's the natural order of things

Reading comments from the diver, he apparently loves sharks, loves the reefs, spears the lionfish to help out and holds no ill will against that specific shark, even, which he acknowledges is just following his nature. He says he would absolutely dive there again. Sounds like a pretty cool guy, not crazy at all.