Decided to treat myself

tomtom2245

I've been debating about it for a while now but finally decided tonight was the night to treat myself and I ordered the Bubble Magus Dosing pump system! Should be here late this week and I hope to have it up and running the beginning of next week. So excited to not have to manually dose everything each day!!! :clap:

Nice, still trying to convince the wife I need one, did you get the whole package or just the pump, my wife is starting to learn that some things I need and other things I just want. :mad:

I've been debating about it for a while now but finally decided tonight was the night to treat myself and I ordered the Bubble Magus Dosing pump system! Should be here late this week and I hope to have it up and running the beginning of next week. So excited to not have to manually dose everything each day!!! :clap:

Congrats!

Nice, still trying to convince the wife I need one, did you get the whole package or just the pump, my wife is starting to learn that some things I need and other things I just want. :mad:

Hahahahaha my husband says the same thing too though....

That is awesome! Congrats on the splurge  :clap:

hahahahaha, that made me laugh 

You need stability so you need dosing pumps

It's all how you word it

You need stability so you need dosing pumps

It's all how you word it

my Birthday is next month, my wife literally just asked me what I wanted, I said a dosing system or a calcium reactor, she called me a loser and told me I needed new clothes lol.

HA!!

Cloths come out of the day to day budget. If I get cloths for a birthday she gets a Hoover...

That's what I'm saying

I'm gonna start asking for forgiveness Rather than permission

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got the pump, shelf, and tube holder but not the containers. I already had everything mixed up in their own jugs so I didn't think they were necessary at this point. Maybe later on down the line I'll get them just to make things look nicer but I'm fine without them for now.

my Birthday is next month, my wife literally just asked me what I wanted, I said a dosing system or a calcium reactor, she called me a loser and told me I needed new clothes lol.

Hahaha that's almost exactly how the conversation with my girlfriend went about my birthday present. Except it was either a controller or led's and I just got the led's lol

Hahaha that's almost exactly how the conversation with my girlfriend went about my birthday present. Except it was either a controller or led's and I just got the led's lol

yeah, I told her when I bought the Evergrow's last month that was all I needed for a while, I guess her idea of a while was a lot longer than mine, ive found the best counter argument to how much I have spent is, well I need to make sure my investment wasnt for nothing so I need to but this; cant say it works every time but I feel that my point is valid

Lol... I just buy it and wait for my husband to notice....

And the 'buying this to keep up my tank' only works for so long....what I normally tell my husband is I bought this and spent xx amount because I wanted to get the best the first time and not waste money buying it twice....he atleast agrees with that thought...

And as for clothes...yeah that's not a present...and I would LOVE to get a new dyson...mines 12 years old and I just cleaned it out...works like a champ! But anyways,lol

HA!!

Cloths come out of the day to day budget. If I get cloths for a birthday she gets a Hoover...

Haha, that's the quick route to the dog house! "Hey honey, look what I got you for your birthday. A vacuum cleaner!"

Good deal keep me posted on how it works out

Will do. It has to be better than manually dosing each day. :)

Haha, that's the quick route to the dog house! "Hey honey, look what I got you for your birthday. A vacuum cleaner!"

I'll take a trip to the dog house if I prove my point. I got a camera for Christmas one year because "the family needed it" I never retaliated but very nicely said that's the last "family" gift I get for anything. We can buy family stuff together, I'd rather not get anything that year if we don't have the cash. That stupid camera was in her purse that day... How thoughtful :p

Will do. It has to be better than manually dosing each day. :)

I dont dose at all, just 10-15% wc weekly, and vodka daily, I have pretty low maint coral, but would like to see better growth

I actually snuck a Coral beauty into the house and tried to play it off as a wedding anniversary gift, I don't think she bought it for a second but she did call it "Her fish"

Congrats on the new doser. I hear those are nice. I opted for the BRS pumps as I could just run the program from the Apex, although I like the simplicity of the BM dosers, and size also.