I never thought this day would come!

flooddc

After 30 years of keeping fish, I never thought this day would come. Beside my koi's pond, I am officially no longer have freshwater fish in the house. I captured all my tetras in the 150G and sent them to my brother last night.

Looking at the empty tank, I felt a bit empty and sad but on other hand EXCITED since I have a new project in mind and sort of getting an approval from the BOSS! 

(edited)

It wont last! You will be on a forum or a website somewhere and you will see a picture or read a story and before you know it you are setting up a planted tank again. I swear it was easier to kick my [redacted] addiction than my freshwater addiction!

But congratulations!

Edited by Happyfeet

It wont last! You will be on a forum or a website somewhere and you will see a picture or read a story and before you know it you are setting up a planted tank again. I swear it was easier to kick my [redacted] addiction than my freshwater addiction!

But congratulations!

I think this is it! But only time will tell. 

zytoge2k had a 7" peacock mantis that he was looking to get rid of a while ago.  I don't know if he still has it, but it would probably really enjoy tooling around in a 150g formerly freshwater home.