Lighting help needed ASAP

WallyBackm

Hello all been a long while. Have 8 yr old 6x54 Tek T5 fixture. The 4 bulb ballast fried. It's an advanced Phillips ballast

Anyone know where I can source that locally? Or should I look at a new fixture? I'm under the gun with a tank full of sps.

Any recs on new T5 fixtures. Been 8 yrs since I shopped.

Thanks for any and all advice.

i just svitch tu T5-LED combo love the light 48 inch tank 36 light 4xt5 and 48 cree led love the light order from honk kong come here in 5 days 

s8el.jpg

Is the ballast integrated or external? If it's internal/integrated I can probably help you there. I'm with the others if you have the money to burn go led. There is actually a group buy on fixtures gong on now. WELCOME BACK!!

OP, joking the club and get access to the buy/sell/trade forums, and others as well, best $20 you will ever spend .

Love the look, where did you buy from ?

i just svitch tu T5-LED combo love the light 48 inch tank 36 light 4xt5 and 48 cree led love the light order from honk kong come here in 5 days

Posted Image

OP, joking the club and get access to the buy/sell/trade forums, and others as well, best $20 you will ever spend .

i don't know about joking the club...we generally frown upon that...LOL

But I mailed out his membership card this morning so he is officially One Of Us  

i don't know about joking the club...we generally frown upon that...LOL

But I mailed out his membership card this morning so he is officially One Of Us

You would think I got your old hand me down phone ;) dang auto correct.

One Of Us, One Of Us, One Of Us!

Love the look, where did you buy from ?

+2 where did you get from.  I have been looking at pacific sun hyperion S version. Very good hybrid.