A Sneak Peek, at My New Tank... :)

TheyCallMeMr.703

I intend to sometime this week, probably tomorrow, or this evening. Once everything slows down a bit, and most of everything is in place as well..   Got Tons of pictures...lol

Let me know if you want me to move this over for you, it's a great start.

Let me know if you want me to move this over for you, it's a great start.

Yes, and the Thread, about my Stand, whether it would be sturdy enough or... would be Awesome... anyway we could work together and make this happen. ??Was just thinking about that, Exactly last night.lol

Be careful with your sump lamp... Power goes out and fills that sump up light looks like it will be in the water... Power comes back on..ruh roh!

Very Good Call.lol.I saw it, thought about it, and ehh. But yes, does Ned to be addressed asap. I put this up as a temporary light, but we all know how that stuff starts. Could be there for another 3 months.;)

I love the arch work also. Not sure if I missed it previously, but what size tank is that?

It's a 90 w/ a 55 DIY sump. (In the first post.)

I really like the rock layout. Love arches and caves.

I love the arch work also. Not sure if I missed it previously, but what size tank is that?

It's a 90 w/ a 55 DIY sump. (In the first post.)

Thank You Guys, and Thanks Tom, That is correct. :) Here is an updated shot, water has finally cleared...12807838763_e15a528ac9.jpg

12808150344_60dc16463a_c.jpgStill need to put some rubble on top of left pillar to cover plumbing a Lil better.
Edited by TheyCallMeMr.703