Video of my tank

hlem

Very nice stuffs. How about a full shot tank video? 

pretty much everything in the video is the entire tank :) or do you mean a full tank shot from the front panel?

pretty much everything in the video is the entire tank :) or do you mean a full tank shot from the front panel?

Yep, a full tank picture from the front panel!

How old is that nem? What kind? Has it ever split? Love it and your corals

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i have had it for about 6 months or so, it has split once, the clone is in the tank somewhere, but havent seen it for a few weeks, maybe dead =(

Wowza! You have that thing packed! Beautiful tank, you should start a build thread!

Thanks.build thread? Don't you usually do that when you're building out?

No way, you can do a build thread and show pictures and updates, any new additions, equipment, etc. It's a really great way to tell us about your tank, and share it with the rest of the club!

Does anyone know the best way to remove drool from a key board? :tongue:

I find before you use a dry rag, it's best to make sure you're done drooling.

Does anyone know the best way to remove drool from a key board? :tongue:

why you droolin, sean?  A bunch of those corals were from your store  :laugh:

No way, you can do a build thread and show pictures and updates, any new additions, equipment, etc. It's a really great way to tell us about your tank, and share it with the rest of the club!

I find before you use a dry rag, it's best to make sure you're done drooling.

ok, lets see. i guess this can be my build thread, right?  let me make a list of my equipment then maybe.. i'll put basic build thread together :)

why you droolin, sean?  A bunch of those corals were from your store  :laugh:

They always look better in someone else tank though :why:  

Just ask Francis (gionva)  lol

Looks great Ha

ok, lets see. i guess this can be my build thread, right?  let me make a list of my equipment then maybe.. i'll put basic build thread together :)

Well, since you're a WAMAS member, your build thread can be in the dedicated build thread forum. If you'd like, I can move it over there and change the title for you. Looking forward to it, if you decide to go that route. You should also check out some of the other builds in that section of the forum, there are some impressive tanks on WAMAS, yours included!

Quick video of my sump stuff.

Eheim Return, dont know what model, also feed the refugium.

Reef Octo Skimmer, dont know what model.

Hang on back CPR refugium for Algae. 

some kind of 300W Heater. 

Drains goes into a large filter sock, which contains phosphate media. replacement every month or 3... -_-

Gravity fed ATO.  Aqualifter continuously pump water into a rubbermaid container. Rubbermaid container have 2 holes, one lower feed the an float valve for ATO, an upper hole drain back into the reservoir.  the container is where i put kalk, so basically, the continuous water fed from the aqualifter is always mixing the kalk.  The ATO reservoir is built into the sump, compartment behind the skimmer.  hold about 7-8 gallons.  reservoir is refilled once a week.

the controller only turn on/off the 2 channles of the ATI T5 - 6 bulbs.  I bought it used, and wasnt told the probes, temp/pH, werent working, havent had a chance to replace them. maybe sometime later.... but hasnt really needed them since setting up the tank.

Edited by hlem