Dragon faced Pipefish

paul b

Holy Goodness you have a beautiful tank! Hate to go and look at mine after that  :dry:

Maybe after I get some more rock for hiding places I will look at getting one. I just love the small creatures with cool personalities. Makes the hobby personable.

You have to make that yourself. It is just a container with a fine screen over it, The newborn shrimp get stuck in the mesh and the mandarins or pipefish suck them through. I invented and patented one for adult brine shrimp but this one is for new borns.

Feedingstation003.jpg

This part extends about the water so you can pour in New Born brine shrimp. I have written extensively about it and it keeps my mandarins and blue stripes spawning.

Feedingstation002.jpg

(edited)

I may but I have not thought of it much. The problem is you need to know the height of the tank so you can cut the tube the right length. I have given some to friends and stores for trade for other things.

I had a provisional patent on this model but I no longer sell them

http://www.saltcorner.com/Articles/Showarticle.php?articleID=26

Edited by paul b

Could u share some materials list on this? Mostly what tubing and top funnel piece? I think I could figure the bottom out

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

It's acrylic tubing 3/8". That funnel is not what I have on there now, now I use a small plastic bottle that ink for the computer came in. I just cut the bottom of it off and drilled a 3/8" hole in the top for the tube. But I am sure you could use your imagination to make a funnel. The bottom part is what electrical tape comes in in Home Depot. I think nylon stocking material may work.