Diving at the Baltimore Aquarium? Anyone done it?

NateCamReef

I bought a dive at the Baltimore Aquarium for my fiance as a Christmas present. It got a few good reviews but I havn't been able to find much on it. Has anyone done this or heard of people doing it? Any feedback is appreciated.

I know DaveS just did it so talk to him.

I'm actually going to dive Epcot on Thursday.

I've not dived the National Aquarium, but I did do Epcot. It was an easy experience. Have fun, Scott.

I hope that your fiance enjoys the experience, Natecamreef.

I did as part of the old ray tray, and the atlantic reef, but more as work crew, not the "vacationing" crew. So I scrubbed algae and fed fish with squirt bottles. Fun still. Some of the triggers made me a little nervous biting at the end of the bottle with those big chompers.

Do you dive the black tip reef as part of this too?

It's a fun thing to try once.  I wouldn't do it more than that.  The best part is with the kids and friends in the exhibit hall watching.  I emailed a bunch of friends and we made a day out of taking the families up to the Inner Harbor seeing the various sites.  We finished at the aquarium where everyone else got to see the exhibits while I did the orientation.  Then they finished in the exhibit hall where we were diving and had a blast seeing divers in the water.  We blew bubbles, spun around, played pattycake through the glass, etc.  Made for a fun finale to the day.

Here's a photo:

63711_10151883126662690_940645586_n.jpg