Larry's Reef Food

Mattiejay6

I've never tried Larry's but I've been using the plain nori from the ethnic food mart for over ten years and it seems to work great. If it's safe enough for my family to eat then I'm sure it's fine for my fish.

I bought a pack of reef frenzy two weeks ago and I have to say it's amazing. Now granted I also started Prodibio 4 weeks ago, but my nitrates AFTER my last WC were 4ppm and after a week of very aggressive feeding it was still at 4 BEFORE my WC yesterday... My nitrates before Prodibio would normally range around 12 for the past 8 months. I have a heavily stocked tank mind you as well. So now I'm fighting to keep my nitrates up!

The food is very clean, smells like seafood and is packed quite tightly. It defrosts well, my only gripe is i have to break it up pretty good because its chunky and packed so tight.

I also bought the seaweed since i was out and the package has a lot of sheets for a great price. It holds together pretty well and doesn't break up for quite a while. I can't say much as to the formula and nutritional value, but it's a decent seaweed sheet.

Hope this helps. I'll be sticking with Larry for a while :)

holy cow, Rods, Roggers, Jans and now Larry??? what about Moe and curley? Seriously how many people are going to wake up one day and decide to put a bunch of seafood in a blender and slap their name on it, gimme a break!