Gold Nugget Maroon ORA

fscbishop

lol mines all full of %$#* and vinegar too. If I move corals in or near her territory she bites them and dumps them as hard as she can on the bottom. The good thing is that its rare when she will pick on another tank mate.

A maroon is a maroon..no matter the pattern or color..they can be very nasty clowns..pretty color though..

First fish I ever had (GSM).  Always wanted another but hard to do something so aggressive.  I'm guessing these will fall into the more "normal" ORA range of 100-200 a fish in a couple years, assuming it breeds true.  LIke these better then the lightning pattern.  

Edited by roni

First fish I ever had (GSM).  Always wanted another but hard to do something so aggressive.  I'm guessing these will fall into the more "normal" ORA range of 100-200 a fish in a couple years, assuming it breeds true.  LIke these better then the lightning pattern.  

was my first fish too...darn thing is so mean I have had it 10 years and moved the tank 5 times to 2 different states and it made it each time....I am going to have to will it to one of you guys I think...it will outlive me.  Thats why I am curious about this ones temperment