Store Front!? We Want YOUR Feedback!!!

Any chance you could partner with an existing storefront who doesn't do so well on the web? Let the guy who has a store be your store (most of the time)...and help him sell his fish and dry goods online. 

I would come visit occasionally if you had a storefront, would be more likely to visit in Frederick than Gaithersburg.  I've looked at your corals and prices online and at meetings and been interested but just don't want to bother you at home to buy a couple of corals so I've never been by.  Storefronts are tough though, both of the decent stores in Gaithersburg closed in the last few years but they were both mainly freshwater with a little saltwater.

I don't know much about stores and overhead, I do like the idea of a mobile truck. but the problem would be would you move around or stay put. how would people find you?

I would come visit occasionally if you had a storefront, would be more likely to visit in Frederick than Gaithersburg. I've looked at your corals and prices online and at meetings and been interested but just don't want to bother you at home to buy a couple of corals so I've never been by. Storefronts are tough though, both of the decent stores in Gaithersburg closed in the last few years but they were both mainly freshwater with a little saltwater.

Don't worry, you would not be bothering us at all! We don't mind if you just wanted to schedule a time to even just look around. Shoot Richard a PM to schedule ab appointment.

I don't know much about stores and overhead, I do like the idea of a mobile truck. but the problem would be would you move around or stay put. how would people find you?

We would communicate through social media in advance about locations. That's how food trucks in DC do it, and it seems to work well.

I would weight to the mobile service. I've been to your place once and although you have nice corals and very good prices, I probably won't buy from you unless I can pick them up somewhere local (I'm in Annandale) or at a WAMAS meeting. Frederick is still out of my travel zone especially since I have a few LFS that are great to buy from too. Good luck!

How far would you travel in the truck, I don't know about the other Woodbridge people, but I would like a truck down here to buy stuff. Since there is no store down here.