New Member in Hagerstown!

Welcome aboard! Im only 30 min from you, check my setup maybe we can trade frags.

Beautiful setup!! I am definitely in on some trades, although the majority of my stuff is still a bit small... Would definitely like to swing by sometime down the road to see your tank in person! Really nice!

Welcome!! I'm between Boonsboro and Hagerstown if you ever want to trade or need anything.

Hey Marc! You're not far from me at all! I'll definitely look you up when I finally get something to trade! Right now, I just have various leather frags...

Welcome to the club. I live on the north end of Hagerstown. I just redid my 34 solana and took out the back panel and hooked up a sump in the cabinet. I am much happier with it than before. I also have a 75 gallon tank at the office. If you need any help just give a jingle.

Welcome to the club. I live on the north end of Hagerstown. I just redid my 34 solana and took out the back panel and hooked up a sump in the cabinet. I am much happier with it than before. I also have a 75 gallon tank at the office. If you need any help just give a jingle.

Thanks! I appreciate it. Once I get some more growth, I'd love to trade frags! Hindsight being 20/20, I definitely should have gone that route on my Solana, but I'm trying to keep it old school doing mainly softies. I'm even running to original halide diso ball for retro looks. :)

I ran mine for 2 years with the back panel. I just redid it so nothing in the tank ATM except snails and 4 fish. I am a minimalist so I don't have too many corals but we can swap what I do have.

I ran mine for 2 years with the back panel. I just redid it so nothing in the tank ATM except snails and 4 fish. I am a minimalist so I don't have too many corals but we can swap what I do have.

sounds great!