Getting Out of the Hobby.

ttlee858

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Might as well list the fish now since people are asking but the Rock will need to go first before I sell Fish and equipment. 

Large Emperor Angelfish, Large Purple Tang, Larger B&W BannerFish, Multicolor Angelfish, F Potters Angelfish, Green Mandarin (from a tank breakdown), M&F B&W Clown - Tank Bread (bought from Wamas Member), M&F Ocellaris Clown - Tank Bred( Bought from same Wamas member). 

I do not have any wrasses left. Spent lots $ through GB here but they all eventually jump through the screen top. 

Ok. The Rock is gone. Got a reply within 5 min when I posted on CL. I will not be home tomorrow but will be in on Sunday for pickup; starting 3pm. 

Some folks may have a concern but I've had no issue with any of the Angels nipping my SPS or Clams. (got lucky I guess). 

The Adult Emperor Angelfish I've had for close to 5 years in my 150G - $200.

The Large Purple Tang I've had for 6 years - $200

Multicolor Angelfish I've had for 6 years - $100

F Potter Angelfish Ive had for 3 years - $70

L B&W Bannerfish Ive had for 2 years - $50

Green Mandarin Ive had for close to 2 years - $20

Tank Bread (bought from Wamas Member), M&F Ocellaris Clown - $20

M&F B&W Clown - Tank Bread (bought from Wamas Member) - $45

Post here if you are interested and I will PM/Email/Call on Sunday and provide you my address. 

I will list the $ on the Equipment on Sunday. 

Ok. The Rock is gone. Got a reply within 5 min when I posted on CL. I will not be home tomorrow but will be in on Sunday for pickup; starting 3pm. 

Some folks may have a concern but I've had no issue with any of the Angels nipping my SPS or Clams. (got lucky I guess). 

The Adult Emperor Angelfish I've had for close to 5 years in my 150G - $180.

The Large Purple Tang I've had for 6 years - $180

Multicolor Angelfish I've had for 6 years - $85

F Potter Angelfish Ive had for 3 years - $60

L B&W Bannerfish Ive had for 2 years - $50 - Steveoutlaw

Post here if you are interested and I will PM/Email/Call on Sunday and provide you my address. 

Plz pm me about 58g I try to contact you by pm but didn't work . Or you can text only to my cell

Sorry miss spelling

Your inbox could not receive any more pm. Please call me at 202-231-0266.  i am interested in the 58g tank/stand, CA Reactor system, AI led and others. Please let me know. Thanks,

I am interested in these:
3 MP40s, Apex Controller, Georeef Calcium Reactor, ATI Sunpower, GSA Protein Skimmer, Eheim 1262, Eheim 1260, AI SOL.
Please send pics to: s2nhle@yahoo.com

First come first serve, will not hold. Please bring cash and what you need to take the LR away. You will also be the first to see what Live stock and equipment I have first if you purchase the LR. Please no PM. 

See above for a reminder about Tom's instructions regarding PM's and how to arrange contact if you're interested in what he is selling.

Tom, sorry to see you get out. Hope all else is well, though.

Please put me next in line as interested in the 58 Gallon, stand, and AI Sol if it is still available.  lutz38599@gmail.com

Thanks!

The 58G/Stand and Eheim 1260 as gone.

I still have the AI SOL; 2 White finish Modules and Controller. I bought the 36" rail kit and only using 1 rail for the modules to go horizontally. Not sure how to price this since I've not been on WAMAS or Reef Central in a very long time. This was purchased from Premium Aquatics in Jan 2012. Looking at what they are selling the same setup for, they have it listed at $913.96. 

I will sell this for $650. I will check WAMAS when I return home on Sunday and send my address. 

S2nhle, I see you are interested in a lot of what I have. I've already sent you the pics of the CA System. You have my number so call me. 

The Adult Emperor Angelfish I've had for close to 5 years in my 150G - $180.

The Large Purple Tang I've had for 6 years - $180

Multicolor Angelfish I've had for 6 years - $85

F Potter Angelfish Ive had for 3 years - $60

L B&W Bannerfish Ive had for 2 years - $50 - Steveoutlaw

New prices and again the pick up will be on Sunday. I will list these on CL next week. Once these are gone. I will sell the MP40s, Apex, and ATI.

The Adult Emperor Angelfish  - $150.

The Large Purple Tang - $150

Multicolor Angelfish - $75

F Potter Angelfish - $50

L B&W Bannerfish - $40

The 58G/Stand and Eheim 1260 as gone.

I still have the AI SOL; 2 White finish Modules and Controller. I bought the 36" rail kit and only using 1 rail for the modules to go horizontally. Not sure how to price this since I've not been on WAMAS or Reef Central in a very long time. This was purchased from Premium Aquatics in Jan 2012. Looking at what they are selling the same setup for, they have it listed at $913.96. 

I will sell this for $600. I will check WAMAS when I return home on Sunday and send my address. 

S2nhle, I see you are interested in a lot of what I have. I've already sent you the pics of the CA System. You have my number so call me. 

ATI SunPower; 60" 6x80W for $300. 

Apex base Unit, Apex Display, Temperature probe, EnergyBar 8, and Standard pH probe for $325. 

AI SOL; 2 White finish Modules and Controller. I bought the 36" rail kit for $600

I might have a buyer for the 150G and will know tomorrow night. My fish will need to go if he wants the tank. The B&W Clown is spoken for. The Purple Tang, Emperor Angelfish, Multicolor Angelfish, F Potter Angelfish, BannerFish, and M&F Ocellaris clown still need a home. I have the price listed above which I think is reasonable. Send a reply, not a PM since I don't get them, on what you want to offer plus your e-mail address and I will send a video of the fish for review. Please no lowball offers. You will be ignored. 

I am unable to post anymore picks so list your e-mail if you want me to send a pic or video from my phone. 

I am interested in these:

3 MP40s, Apex Controller, Georeef Calcium Reactor, ATI Sunpower, GSA Protein Skimmer, Eheim 1262, Eheim 1260, AI SOL.

Please send pics to: s2nhle@yahoo.com

ATI SunPower, Protein Skimmer, Eheim 1262 and 1260 are Gone. 

Apex, Complete Calcium Setup, and AI SOL still avil. 

It was nice talking to you today Tom, and thanks for a beautiful fish. 

Anyone looking for an almost brand new calcium reactor should get the GEO Reef 618 with (20lb Co2 tank, brand new ph probe never used) from Tom ASAP.  There is no way you can get the whole setup for less than $300.  Check out the picture below.

IMG_3356_zpsc69d1142.jpg