Getting Out of the Hobby.

ttlee858

Like to Sell the live rock first and then I will list equipment plus live stock after the LR is gone. This is a 150G tank and I have a combination of Marco Rock, Bulk Reef Supply, plus two large pieces and two tonga branch I bought from another member who left the hobby. I have not been taken care of the tank recently so most of the coral are dead. $200 for all the LR in this tank. 

post-2631993-0-60050600-1378854046_thumb.jpg

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

First come first serve, will not hold. Please bring cash and what you need to take the LR away. You will also be the first to see what Live stock and equipment I have first if you purchase the LR. Please no PM. 

The 150G Oceanic tank/stand is going to go too. Maybe listing this for sale now will help someone decide to go larger. I built a 55G sump with baffles, plus 150LBS of CaribSea Seaflor Special Grade Reef Sand (Wamas GB) in the tank. Will sell this for $350. if you want this set up, you should take the LR as well. 

Edited by ttlee858

I have a second Ocean 58G Shaker Tank and Stand that needs to go too. That is where the AI SOL plus Eheim 1260 goes to. If I was to start this tank up new, I would drill this tank (I used a CPR overflow). Demensions on this tank is great; 36x24x20. 

Not sure how to add anymore pics on this thread so if you like to see pics on this, PM my your email or number. $150 for this tank and stand. 

Might as well list the fish now since people are asking but the Rock will need to go first before I sell Fish and equipment. 

Large Emperor Angelfish, Large Purple Tang, Larger B&W BannerFish, Multicolor Angelfish, F Potters Angelfish, Green Mandarin (from a tank breakdown), M&F B&W Clown - Tank Bread (bought from Wamas Member), M&F Ocellaris Clown - Tank Bred( Bought from same Wamas member). 

I do not have any wrasses left. Spent lots $ through GB here but they all eventually jump through the screen top. 

when you get around to selling those mp40s, please let me know via PM and i'll take them assuming they are ES drivers. tried to PM you but you are not able to receive them. good luck with sale of your other items!

Can you email me pic of tank and stand? so i can see the stand... and how tall is the stand? custom built or is it a manufacturer stand? Also pic of the sump to please?

Mattiejay6@aol.com

Edited by Mattiejay6

Can you email me pic of tank and stand? so i can see the stand... and how tall is the stand? custom built or is it a manufacturer stand? Also pic of the sump to please?

Mattiejay6@aol.com

email sent